1. You have chosen to ignore posts from letswinsox. Show letswinsox's posts

Mercury Morris

All of the old Dolphins are really protective about their 14-0 record. Generally when a record is broken, the old record holder is congratulatory. It is unfortunate that the memers of the '72 Dolphins cant be that classy. The fact that the season is 2 games longer should make a Pats unbeaten season a greater accomplishment. First, the Pats need to win all their games. We will see.
    Historical note: According to the 2005 ESPN Sports Almanac, the undefeated Dolphins were 1.5 point underdogs in the Super Bowl.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stampman. Show stampman's posts

Mercury Morris

Why does ESPN keep this topic on the front burner? I thought that it died about a month ago.. But, here it is on Monday Night Football and they have Shula in the booth, god I could understand if the Pats were playing the phish but its the Ravens. Shula was there obviously so that he could backpedal from his earlier quote. But, then they have Morris and Griese on another show the same evening and the commentator prods at them about the same issue. They are ALL a bunch of losers! I think the 72 Dolphin team should cut their losses sort of speak and just go away. Not to be heard from again because everytime one of them opens his mouth they dig the hole deeper.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Mercury Morris

I have about as much use for him as a used condom. I didn't mind Griese at all. But Morriss...show him the door next time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawg. Show frankdawg's posts

Mercury Morris

Who exactly is Mercury Morris? Please, can somebody shut him up...He was on ESPN's First Take this morning too. I'm going to dismiss him because the 1972 Dolphins happened before I was born, So I don't give a damn about him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdad91. Show macdad91's posts

Mercury Morris

I liked how he predicted that the Patriots would go undefeated BUT they would end up as underdogs in the SB, just like the 72 Dolphins.

Judging from the lines of the last two games, I don't think the Pats will be dogs in any of their remaining games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lobstah1. Show lobstah1's posts

Mercury Morris

t minus 2 days and counting until he becomes irrelevant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from smtlaw1. Show smtlaw1's posts

Mercury Morris

Did you read in the NY Daily News that he defends the Pats against the allegations of cheating? In the column "Is Belichick Just a Common Hood or the Perfect Coach?", Morris says:

"It's such a non-issue because it really didn't play a role in them winning (games)," said Mercury Morris, a member of the 1972 Dolphins. "When people refer to that, it's to make an issue against the Patriots. I don't do that. This is a fraternity. You don't go through a season walking on rose petals; it's a gauntlet. What they've done is tremendous."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mykey123. Show mykey123's posts

Mercury Morris

Mercury, the Patriots are not only in your neighborhood, they are in your house, marching through your master bedroom on the way to your bathroom throne upon which each Patriot will make a "personal deposit" for you to remember the Patriots' successful conclusion of their perfect season.

GO PATS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fendrguitplayr. Show fendrguitplayr's posts

Mercury Morris

I like the commercials of "Perfectville." Especially MM's population of 1. I'm hoping the Pat's will win and change the sign to 19-0 Land - population 1 team.