1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryochiller. Show cryochiller's posts

Money on Asante deal

610AM WIP in Philly's reporting it's a done deal...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from spinalpap. Show spinalpap's posts

Money on Asante deal

Most Players who leave the Pats for the big check have not done very well. Woody, Milloy, Givens, Branch etc. Samuel is good but he will have a hard time defending Burrus and Owens twice a year. I dont� think he will play good enough to�justify that kind of money with the Eagles.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Money on Asante deal

This "PRODUCT OF A SYSTEM" crap has outlived its usefulness. Hobbs is in the same system but did not make 16 picks. Stallworth was in the same system but was supplanted by Jabs and blablablabla...........It�is personal ability coupled with good coaching. Its unlikely that abilities developed over time will suddenly go down when a player leaves. Ty Law left and made 10 picks for the Jets the next year.� Which corner in this league has made better plays than Asante samuel these last couple of years? Not to mention that he was an impact player in his rookie year with Wilson. �PRODUCT OF A SYSTEM? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Money on Asante deal

Wrong ! PATS fan. the truth actually hurts YOU that such a good corner is leaving.Seahawks huh?. IF you follow football you will know that players get hurt. That hampers their production.�Examples�for you. Compare Stallworth with the Saints and Eagles. Then look at him healthy with the PATS. Compare a health David patten with the PATS and compare a hurt Patten with the Redskins and then his resurgence with the saints when healthy.�I could go on and on. But this SYSTEMS PLAYER or PRODUCT OF A SYSTEM" crap is what it is CRAP. We are losing a good corner Admit it!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Money on Asante deal

you are soo sued!! :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Money on Asante deal

How many pro bowls did the following players have AFTER they left the Pats and their SYSTEM

Damien Woody- None without the Pats

Dion Branch- None without the Pats

David Givens- Do I even need to go there?

Willie McGinnest- none without the Pats..and before you say he was getting old, look at the year he had before he left the Pats

Lawyer Milloy- he may have made one..but i dont think so..then he got cut

The only one who played well outside the SYSTEM was Ty Law...and that is because he was a tremendous cover corner...Samuel didnt get thrown at because they had Hobbs to throw at all day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Money on Asante deal

Actually the real questions are�1) How many probowls did they make b/4 they left?2) What percentage NFL players make multiple probowlsCan I assume your question means THEY WOULD HAVE MADE MORE PROBOWLS AS PATRIOTS? thats not even funny----------------------------You wroteThe only one who played well outside the SYSTEM was Ty Law...and that is because he was a tremendous cover corner...Samuel didnt get thrown at because they had Hobbs to throw at all day.-----------------------------------Now you admit the system crap doesnt hold. Hobbs plays in the system but is always picked. Does that say anything about SAMUEL??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Money on Asante deal

I dont know, the system has brought 3 Super Bowl rings...and was one dropped pick by who??� Asante Samuel away from a 4th super bowl....so how many super bowls has the "system" in Philly brought?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Money on Asante deal

You seem to be running away from the points at stake. Yes 3 SB in 4 yrs and maybe a 4th one was possible with that interception.�I assume that� you see Samuel as superman. he made a good attempt on that ball that even the TALLER GIANTS RECEIVER COULDNT CATCH.��JARVIS GREEN AND RICHARD SEYMORE (the multiple probowler) counldt corral Manning. I guess in your book, they too SUCK. Let the PATS cut them loose and see who pays big money for them. �

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Money on Asante deal

what has he given up thats more than he is getting. Be specific

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Money on Asante deal

that getting to the superbowl talk is just what it is. TALK. The real issue is MONEY. I wont complain if I am making what he is making. hehehehe

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1344212. Show user_1344212's posts

Money on Asante deal

The only way this cut is news is if Ben Watson and David Thomas are not ready next year.� Watson came on last year, albeit he still not did perform to expectations but Welker filled his space in the "check down" role.� David Thomas is still an unproven commodity but may be able to fill the 2nd TE role.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3342512. Show user_3342512's posts

Money on Asante deal

the lasting, indelibe image of Asante with the Pats will be that dropped interception bid.� It's too bad, but that's how it goes in sports.I had hoped that Asante would recognize this and say, "no, I will not let that be the last image," but�I guess the money outweighed his desire to make at least one more play for the NE Patriots.� Great player, I just� wish he had made one more play.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lcorbeil. Show lcorbeil's posts

Money on Asante deal

I'm not worried about the loss of Asante.� Lots of rumors out there about a trade with the Iggles for Lito Sheppard.� Dude may not be as good as Asante but he has made multiple pro bowls, is only 27, and would cost 2 million a yr.� Big savings on the cap (that can be used for #7 pick�Gholston??) for only a slight (if any) performance drop off.� I think they can get Lito for�their high 3rd rd pick from the Raiders.� Or they can draft one in that high 3rd spot...lets not forget Samuel was not a first rounder and he (and wilson) were both contributors to a championship.The Eagles will regret the move.� T.O and Plax will abuse him twice a year.� He is way too small to match up with those guys.� Maark my words...