1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stomackit10452. Show stomackit10452's posts

Ortiz linked to A-ROD's steroid king trainer

This is getting very ugly. Ortiz, Pedro, Tejada, and many other Dominican players are being linked to this guy. They are saying on the Fan in NY that they think Ortiz used stereoids. Baseball has to find a way to fix its own mess. Selig is an idiot. It's not fair to those who have never done it. Now everybody is guilty in the public eye. Some are now saying that's why Dominican players are so good. I'm from the Dominican Republic and find this offensive and ridiculous. Now all Dominican players are steroid users?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollspray. Show trollspray's posts

www.trollhunters.org/files/trolls/troll-01.jpg" alt="" />

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KurtColorado. Show KurtColorado's posts

I agree with you. As much as there are agruments against releasing the rest of the 103 names on that anonymous testing in 04, I think there are more agruments for it. We need to know who tested positive then and any other positive test results so all players aren't dragged into this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Tool Box!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

It is not ugly. If anyone did it, come out and admit it...and move on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

I listen to the Fan all the time. I have not heard a single talk show host on the fan suggest that Ortiz had steroids. A few yankees fans have called and made the accusation with nothing to back it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

The fact that Ortiz has trained with Angel Presinal was reported two years ago.

Where have you been?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theceez. Show theceez's posts

I just read the article on this trainer and it has me very disturbed. Not only did Ortiz and Pedro train with this guy, but almost every Dominican Star player and this guy is a steroid trainer that MLB knows about. I am starting to get worried as they say MLB is going to interview him for the ARod mess and there is no doubt this idiot will throw everyone under the bus. Just wish this crap would go away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from theceez. Show theceez's posts

[Quote]do you get your political news from Fox News too?[/Quote]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from theceez. Show theceez's posts

[Quote]do you get your political news from Fox News too?[/Quote]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from theceez. Show theceez's posts

CNN is the communist news network buddy. Glad I am paying for every idiot that can't pay their mortgage. This president (who I voted for) has dispappointed me greatly already. This political system keeps giving us winners

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The trainer owns a high end gym the in Dominican Republic. Everyone trained there. It is not like the was the personal trainer of Ortiz and Pedro.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]CNN is the communist news network buddy. Glad I am paying for every idiot that can't pay their mortgage. This president (who I voted for) has dispappointed me greatly already. This political system keeps giving us winners[/Quote]

I saw right through his lies...I never fell for his speaking skills like more than half this nation did.

All I have to say is.....I TOLD YOU SO!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]I just read the article on this trainer and it has me very disturbed. Not only did Ortiz and Pedro train with this guy, but almost every Dominican Star player and this guy is a steroid trainer that MLB knows about. I am starting to get worried as they say MLB is going to interview him for the ARod mess and there is no doubt this idiot will throw everyone under the bus. Just wish this crap would go away.[/Quote]

No Link = No Credibility! Nobody has seen any article that you say that you read. Nice try.

NY idiots will try to accuse Papi without looking at the facts.....power numbers went up because PLAYING TIME WENT UP! DUH!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

[Quote]

No Link = No Credibility! Nobody has seen any article that you say that you read. Nice try.

NY idiots will try to accuse Papi without looking at the facts.....power numbers went up because PLAYING TIME WENT UP! DUH![/Quote]

from MLB.com

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060306&content_id=1337116&vkey=spt2006news&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

Angel Presinal Done is the strength and conditioning coach for the Dominican Republic team in the World Baseball Classic and is considered the best in his field in his country. His nickname comes from the sound made by the last three letters of his second to last name, N-A-L.

"I do what I can to help this team," he said. "They are the best in the world."

"Nao" is the personal trainer for Angels ace Bartolo Colon and his list of clients includes Vladimir Guerrero, Ortiz, Miguel Tejada, Pedro Feliz, Guillermo Mota and other Major League players.

from ESPN.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2763252

The walls of his cramped office in the bowels of the basketball arena are lined with photos of Presinal and some of the top-shelf players he professes to have trained: David Ortiz, Alex Rodriguez, Orlando (El Duque) Hernandez, Raul Mondesi, Pedro and Ramon Martinez, Stan Javier, Adrian Beltre, Ruben Sierra, Vladimir Guerrero.

The players are here to build and strengthen muscle for the long season ahead. Some are recognizable names certain to grace box scores again this summer: Ervin Santana, Robinson Cano, Luis Castillo, Francisco Cordero. Jose Guillen comes as part of his rehab from offseason surgery. Pedro Martinez, too, occasionally joins the group when he's in the Dominican, although he isn't here today

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

And so it begins...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mudbugger. Show mudbugger's posts

just get everything out in the open.

I would not be surprised to see 3-5 former and current Red Sox players
    that had tested positive for steriods.

Baseball and its fans need to move on and let the healing begin on this era. It won't happen until all of the names are released to prove the innocence of the players who didn't cheat and gives a chance for the players
    who did a chance for apology, reflection and redemption.

and...I think it is time for bud selig to step down and have an impartial
    commissioner named for the betterment of the sport.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tlarkin. Show tlarkin's posts

As a Red Sox fan, I have serious questions regarding Ortiz. I for one have doubts about him being clean of steroids. If he did take them I think he should owe up to it before the test results go public. Don't embarrass us like A-Fraud did the Yankees. Not only did A-Fraud take steroids, but he is now a huge liar and despised by most of the public.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRJB1. Show CRJB1's posts

I hope this doesn't mean anything, but this pic scares me little.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2763252

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Jeffy!!Sox players "coming into question" vs caught are two different things. Bottom line nerdboy is- do you or anyone else have proof that any Red Sox player was on roids? Of course not, BUT good try to combine the Sox with other cheating org.s like the Yankmees. Until proof, your simply taking guesses and HOPING the Sox are cheaters like NY.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

[Quote]and what was the cheatriots (err patriots) excuse?[/Quote]
    Excuse for? 412 posts in just over two weeks for Idiotsam44 suggests he's simply another troll perhaps related to Leon/Hess.