1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

Patriots vs. Jets -- Predict the score

nice job everyone!!

looks like she took her ball and went home

just like the cowpokes will do in the playoffs although, with tank johnson on the team, they will certainly go out with guns a blazin'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

:)

i'm cool. see...he he he...i did a smiley face...he he he

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. JUST KEEP 'EM TO ONE SYLLABLE AND HE MIGHT KEEP UP.

:>) HOW'S THAT ONE???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kd10. Show kd10's posts

Pats 57 Jets 14.. only because Brady feels the Xmas spirit and asks to put Cassel in.

GO PATS!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigb7. Show bigb7's posts

Pats - 41 vs. N.Y. Jets 7

And it may not be that close - knowing full well that there's not much talent or class in NY - it will only be that close if Bill B shows a little pity. It wouldn't bother me if he let that little winer Mangini have a little dose of say 75-0 - that would be worth the price of admission

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kodiakkid. Show kodiakkid's posts

Rest of the year:

Patriots 72-Jets 7

Patriots 52-Dolphins 3

Patriots 38-Giants 17

Patriots 35-Chargers 10

Patriots 27-Colts 20

Patriots 38-Packers 13

Romorocks, whomever she is, cries like a small child who has just been told she can't have any cake on her brithday when Dallas gets beaten by a red hot Vikings team in their first playoff game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fittaman. Show fittaman's posts

RomoRocks your the JOKE ,Jets suck they always sucked and the always will suck. Problem with the Jets and it's fans are that they are still living off the win the Jets pulled off in Super Bowl 3.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Romorocks: (?!) uh-huh, you are one nasty troll. Romo doesn't play for the PATS - I think you took a wrong turn somewhere. Head west, or back under the bridge you crawled out of. I've seen your mindless posts on a number of threads here now. Isn't there a Cowboy fan site that will have you?

What is your point trash talking here? It's lame.

"Shaun Ellis will knock Brady out of the game"

You know that is just reprehensiable. And criminal. You're really showing how classless you are. To suggest that any player maliciously and intentionally injure another because they are excelling in their sport makes you not worthy of calling yourself a fan of anything.

Go away and get a life, and maybe some help for obvious displaced anger issues.

We don't need you to give your uninformed and ridiculous "opinions" about the Pats players or coaches.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

maw and paw are calling you for dinner rocksforbrains!!!

time for your goat and grits.

how cool is that?? 1st you banged it last night, then you eat it for dinner tonight. maw better be reaaaal good tonight if she's gonna compete with your farm animals.

3 losses for the cowpokes!! cannot even beat the beefalo bulls or detroit pussycats. your team is strong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

WelkerFan: Bring your video cameera! History will be made!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

sorry folks. forgot to seal my post with a signature...

aren't i cute and talented like tony "i wish i were brady and could have sex with women" blomo???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

"more abuse" would indicate there has already been abuse that has taken place...not.

clearly the only abuse that has taken place is from your paw. just because it was under the covers and the lights were turned out doesn't mean it didn't happen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mmarkunas. Show mmarkunas's posts

RomoRocks has rocks in his head. Even with Tony Eaison behind center, the Pats will beat the Jets by at least 14 points.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1348516. Show user_1348516's posts

70 to 6. If I were BIll I would come out with a blindfold on and wear it during the entire game and still crush the Jets without even being able to watch the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Having fun that so many Pats fan are taking your bait? You are a sad excuse for any fan... and still you don't explain what your doing here. A troll is a troll is a troll. You're "bandwagon" idiocy is tired. Again Pats fans don't need the likes of a troll to tell us who we are or who are team is.

They are the best in the NFL. I'm going to hit the ignore button now when it comes to you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pondbridge. Show pondbridge's posts

42-6, Patriots

Although change that to 34-20 if Pennington starts, as the coach formerly known as Mangenius is leaning, hoping to rally his 3-10 team.

If Kellen (sp) starts, its Just End The Season (J-E-T-S, geddit?) once again, except for Noo Yawk GM Tannenbaum, for whom the chant for this season is R-A-T-S

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

red sox win the world series

patriots win the superbowl

celtics win nba championship

as opposed to...

cowboys win nothing

stars win nothing

mavericks win nothing

and have a city full of inbred retards like rockforbrains

the epitomy of winners vs loooooooooosers

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

bub-

That is a great prediction!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

what's this?? mr dallas doesn't think the mavs make it and win it all. jumping on the spurs/suns BANDWAGON?????????

i see...you just jump around from team to team depending upon who's good each year?? last year your team was the colts. year before it was the steelers, year before...that one's easy, the year before that...ditto, and of course this year we rise again.

sorry...forgot that juggernaut texas rangers baseball team of yours. can't forget them.

good luck with your jenny craig diet mr 2 tons of fun.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

dude, you have been posting on here for over 7 hours. Do you have anything better to do? I guess you consider this a social life?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from markbarnett1961. Show markbarnett1961's posts

Wow! Wake up!! Your'e dreaming -or you are on drugs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

what? no smiley face?

i remember my teenage years too...except mine weren't as a girl.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

sorry...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

My prediction:

For some reason, my 81-20 prediction earlier was deleted by the conservative mods...........(what happened to FOS??????)

I will change my prediction to 69-3.

This will be 9 touchdowns, of which 3 TD's have XP's added, and we tack on 6 two point scores......

Brady fires for 6 TD's and runs for 1....(a 35 yard run for a score)

Vrabel takes it up the middle for 15 yards for a score........

Finally, Gostowski fakes a FG and runs in from the 20 to basically end all thoughts of a Mangini comeback.

Just my thoughts.........let's see if they stay on here for more than five minutes!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fendrguitplayr. Show fendrguitplayr's posts

The Vegas line is 24, and you know Belichick wants to get even with Mangenius.

56-3....New England !