1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

keep it up, prarie we're having fun with it too! Do you know what the problem is here? We have to defend this teams constant superiority to the haters because they are jealous. The winning percentage speaks for itself. I don't care what excuse you babies throw out (cheating, et al.) you still have to come to this fan board, stomp your feet, name call, and accuse because you all just wish your oun teams were even close to this good! Get a life you wanna-bees!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!KMc

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]Well the Cheatriots have ************'s associated with them .Are we talking about the same team?The Cowboys and the Steelers of old don't have ***********'s associated with them...I'm perplexed.Perhaps you can expound upon your last post??

daf-brings up some very valid points but the vast majority of you morons would rather call him names then the discuss the critical situation that NE finds themselves in.How A typical!
    Hey has anybody seen Tom Brady in the state of massachusetts in the last 6 to 8 months??Fair question but nobody seems to want to discuss it.Weird.
    [/Quote]

don't care as long as I see him in MA in Aug who gives a danm. Idiot what points does he have? this is my only point, name a coach or QB you rather have than the combo we are furtunate enough to have in Patriot nation

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Everybody hates a winner, nut.
    Everybody but us.
    Is it over?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJCfUm21BsI

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

So why are you reading about them? Hate them so much stay away kid, but we often hate that which is Perfect and a dynasty in this free agency era is just that Perfection, oh don't bother yes we did have that one loss. Still the perfect dynasty brother didn't say record, yes we are all that danm smart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]Either Ben Rothlesberger and his head coach or Eli Manning and his head coach-I like winners not also rans-

hey that calls for a Big -How are ya!?
    [/Quote]
    ROFL that's all I have to say about that, dude when you have something serious to say come back until then pray to #12 and he might let you watch this season. Go away, Ben Eli, his coach what are their names? yeah I can't remember either but you sure can remember bill can you. My point exactly. GO PATS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

That should be helpful to you in your misery Leon, as your favorite team isn't even in the race.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

Typical pats fan, so sensitive and insecure. I stand by what I said, they were a mixture of luck and questionable actions. I watched the pats bandwagon fill up, now I get to watch it unload. I look forward to seeing you on the <insert boston sports team with recent title here> soon.[/Quote]

LOL! Typical hater banter....can't handle the truth and Success from other teams.

No unloading here...we are in for more rings! I have been a fan of the Pats since mid 80's, Sox since the mid 70's and Celts since mid 80's, Bruins mid 70's until I got sick of Hockey in the mid 90's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]Well the Cheatriots have ************'s associated with them .Are we talking about the same team?The Cowboys and the Steelers of old don't have ***********'s associated with them...I'm perplexed.Perhaps you can expound upon your last post??

daf-brings up some very valid points but the vast majority of you morons would rather call him names then the discuss the critical situation that NE finds themselves in.How A typical!

Hey has anybody seen Tom Brady in the state of massachusetts in the last 6 to 8 months??Fair question but nobody seems to want to discuss it.Weird.
    [/Quote]

Prove that he han't been in Mass.....

Hmmm....we still have the rings and you can't take it away...we won them fair and square. Suck on that!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]m10-Calm down son.Take off the face paint and the rose colored glasses and stop to smell the wilting roses that your NE cheatriots have become.
    Cue TAPS!

LOL
    [/Quote]

3 rings in 4 years....what has your team done? LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

There are some angry trolls around here! Do you notice who they root for? Jets (who suck) and Colts (who are going downhill).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]
    Cheats7393-Calm down you are all over the place-Reread your post and tell me if it makes any sense at all-Thanks

Now lets move on shall we?daf has brought up some very valid points...very valid.I have also brought up some very disturbing points myself regarding Tom Terrifics where abouts.Seriously who is going back him up when the glass knee of his explodes on him again because he hasn't been in Foxboro rehabbing it?
    So gang any big plans for St Patty's day-Beantown is notoriously known to be infested with a bunch of loud mouthed drunks-You guys should love that!Is St Patty's Day a national holiday in boston??
    [/Quote]

All over the place, that's a great answer to all of the facts we've been throwing your way. Guess you just finally ran out of idiotic things to say, next hater.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Personally I think with the cap flexibility now and all the draft picks the Patriots are in great shape going into the next decade if they can capitilize on thisyear's very deep and very improtant draft!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

So JOE THE BIGGEST LOUD MOUTH DRUNK NAMATH will be leading the parade in NY.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! There will be plenty of people to watch with the JEST firing all their employes while they spend BILLIONS on luxury suites.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Hey all did you know hessyfit is a hypocrite and a racist ..nice huh?

Spending BILLIONS while put their employees on the street... nice huh?

Jest haven't won the SB since leon was filling his diaper with.....LEON...LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Hi all did you know nyc is the most racist city in America. Hessyfit the racist hypocrite lives in and loves nyc...nice huh.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

I can only assume that "daf" is short for either "daft" or "daffy". Both seem to fit.

First off, can I ask if you watched the '08 SB while sober? The thing you seem to be doing is contradictory to your implied point (which is never made clear). Why aren't you giving the Giants any credit for being int eh game? And if not, why not? Were you one of teh "We're gonna kill 'em!" yahoos just because the Pats were 18-0? Forget about their regular season game, eh? Now, let's address that joke of a comment about BB being "outcoached" in the SB. Again, I feel the need to ask if you watched that game sober. The game was living up to the expectations of a tough game, with two key turning points late. One was Samuels dropped INT. PLEASE tell us all how BB's coaching affected that pl;ay! Then there's "The Play", where the Giants got benefit of 2 blown non-penalty calls (in tehbgrasp and holding). Again, how did BB's lack of coaching ability cause that play to go off? Let's not forget about the miracle catch at the end of that play.To use your logic (???) Ty Law should have been signed for that SB, or Wille McGinnest traded for just before the game, as they would have either 1) sacked Manning or 2) INT the pass that Samuel dropped? What's you guarantee that things you wanted to see would have actually come true?

As for Brady.... it's clear you don't know much about the game or Brady. 50 TD passes to 8 INT's, which included at least 3 touched by Pats receivers before the INT, just plains sucks, right? Trade the SOB! He's a dope! There! Flle better?

The last SB champs to have both coordinators leave after winning a SB were the 90's 'Boys. Ever notice that, since they both left, the 'Boys have NEVER been back to the SB? ANd, BTW, did you pay attention to the '07 season stats? Notice what the defense and offense did on the way to 16-0? More proof that you don';t know much about what you think you know.

Here's a clue: Ty Law wantred out; it was all about the money. Have you ever taken the time to follow his career since he left NE? Ever see his name in a SB roster since? So much for Ty. He left, he got his money. I'm sure he's VERY happy. He got paiud well to bounce all over the AFC since leaving NE. (This means "washed up".)

Which leads me to the other point I believe you hinted upon, but never made clear (you'd be a natural Democrat running for office). Which way do you want it? Keep older players around for big bucks with diminishing skills or invest in younger players with more "up side"? Would you rather have the Pats take a few years to rebuild to playoff contending, or already be there every year? What's your infatuation with Troy Brown? Go ahead and scratch your brain cell and tell us what team signed him after the Pats didn't offer him a contract. Want to know why? Because he wqs done. The Pats traded for Welker to do what Brown did: possession receiver, only better. No other team signing Brown proves BB made the right call.

It's a shame you picked the wrong game for '08to "blame" not making the playoffs on. Seeing you already prove you have a faulty memory, I'll remind you that the JESTS! hung a 21-0 ont eh Pats before they scored their first points. The defense was spent, and they offense never saw the ball in OT. The game they flat out handed over last season was the Colts game, whenThomas (TE) did a stupid, dumb-assed rookie thing by taking a stuoid penalty near the end of the game. Put the Colts in better field position that they cashed in on. BB's coaching? Didn't see Thomas do anything like that again the rest of the year, did ya? Message sent, message received.

"You can't win a championship without a good defense." Absolutely, positively BRILLIANT! How long did it take you to come up with that gem? May I suggest that you stay away from teh TV this coming season. Instead, may I suggest you tune in to Masterpiece Theater, something I believe you can handle. I cn't stand hearing an alleged Pats fan whine and carry on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Hi hessy I'm back, took a leon did you miss me? So what's it like being a racist hypocrite in the most racist city in America?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Why do you always run when someone questions you hessy? Yeah you're real man, sleep well racist that short bus comes early.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote] -- All the proof necessary is available?

That sounds an awful lot like, "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you."

I used to date a girl who said that a lot . . .

. . . in the seventh grade.[/Quote]

Poor Mikey of the quick retorts apparently believes he owns them.

Tell me how was "dating" in the seventh grade? Passing notes in the hallway in between classes?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

He also said there was no advantage gained in any Super Bowl victories but you conviniently left that out. Sorry but it's not the Pats fault your Colts disappoint year after year and you lack the stones to admit it. Still haven't seen that proof.[/Quote]

He being the "genius", along with his untitled super genius mad scientist of football buddy lurking in the shadows, who said his actions were a misinterpretation, is that the HE you are referring to?

I agree we should take him at his word. LOL!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

DYNASTY??? The 2009 PATS will be Back Stronger then EVER... Tom Brady will have a Super year. WHY?, Because he is well Rested. GO PATS

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Ah let me think on it........NO! Go Pats!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Coming next February. The New England Patriots are the 2009 Season NFL and World Champions!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Yes John, and this team is also one or two calls or kicks away from never being a dynasty. Winning is fragile and the fans of Boston take it for granted.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Hey its louie-da-puzzylips

I heard your from boston? Where do you live? Dont you have a website you post on? Can you give us the address so I can laugh!!!!!