1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Pedro (+++++)

Just watched Pedro throw three innings like it was 1999. 3 innings, 1 hit, 4 K's. Fanned 4 of the last 5 hitters he faced. Not the Yankees, but I cringed watching him since he left here. This is NOT the Pedro of the Mets!

Are you listening, Theo???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Pedro (+++++)

Too bad we don't need pitching.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Pedro (+++++)

Just watched Pedro throw three innings like it was 1999. 3 innings, 1 hit, 4 K's. Fanned 4 of the last 5 hitters he faced. Not the Yankees, but I cringed watching him since he left here. This is NOT the Pedro of the Mets!

Remember it was against the Netherlands team in the WBC not against an MLB line-up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Pedro (+++++)

[Quote]Too bad we don't need pitching.[/Quote]

You can never be too slim, too rich, or have too much pitching.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Pedro (+++++)

[Quote]

You can never be too slim, too rich, or have too much pitching.[/Quote]

True! But, to add Pedro means totally changing our plan. Theo haters have been saying he signs retreads and MASH ward players. While I love Petey, he kind of fits that definition.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Pedro (+++++)

[Quote]Just watched Pedro throw three innings like it was 1999. 3 innings, 1 hit, 4 K's. Fanned 4 of the last 5 hitters he faced. Not the Yankees, but I cringed watching him since he left here. This is NOT the Pedro of the Mets!

Remember it was against the Netherlands team in the WBC not against an MLB line-up.[/Quote]

I noted in the original post that, "it was not the Yankees". The team they did play, however, was no worse than half the teams in MLB.

Further, what I saw today was not the chubby has-been I saw with the Mets. Pedro was smooth, on target, and throwing the high hard one; not the junk he tried to get awawy with the last couple of years. I would LOVE to see him take the mound in stead of (not in addition to) Wakefield. Wake is done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

Pedro (+++++)

I saw something...maybe on ESPN or maybe it was Comcast but they said Pedro contacted the Sox about returning and was told the team wasnt interested...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Pedro (+++++)

[Quote]

You can never be too slim, too rich, or have too much pitching.[/Quote]

We may be testing that one this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan84. Show redsoxfan84's posts

Pedro (+++++)

I would take him for sure. Brad Penny seems like he may be an injury problem all year...and Wake...well he's Wake.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cbfrogger. Show cbfrogger's posts

Pedro (+++++)

I read somewhere that the Cardinals wanted Pedro to be their closer. (mlb.com i think). Seemed like that would demand too much from his arm but it was being considered. should be interesting to see it play out. I love Pedro and hope his career is not over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Pedro (+++++)

SON, COME IN FROM THE HOT SUN & LAY OFF THE SAUCE !!! PETEEEEEEEE IS DONE, LIKED C O O K E D !!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxkillme. Show soxkillme's posts

Pedro (+++++)

[Quote]SON, COME IN FROM THE HOT SUN & LAY OFF THE SAUCE !!! PETEEEEEEEE IS DONE, LIKED C O O K E D !!!!![/Quote]\

How did your Boy Bay look yesterday with his countries life on the line with 2 outs in the ninth. He pulled a Yaz. Looked at two and then popcorn to end it Big Bill. Pedro looked great. Unlike you I do not rip the best red sox players ever. you must be either a Red Sox employee or a 3 year fan. what he did in Clevelend by risking his career to nonothe Tribe and to have it be an event every time he piched for 5 years,does not warrent shots from hacks like you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxkillme. Show soxkillme's posts

Pedro (+++++)

I believe they beat DR. I understand its not Pedro 1.67 ERA. I am happy for him. He brought alot of Joy to me. Unlike you typical Massholes,who have a heart like chuck stewart!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Pedro (+++++)

[Quote]\

How did your Boy Bay look yesterday with his countries life on the line with 2 outs in the ninth. He pulled a Yaz. Looked at two and then popcorn to end it Big Bill. Pedro looked great. Unlike you I do not rip the best red sox players ever. you must be either a Red Sox employee or a 3 year fan. what he did in Clevelend by risking his career to nonothe Tribe and to have it be an event every time he piched for 5 years,does not warrent shots from hacks like you.[/Quote] SON, PLEASE SPARE ME/US !!! 1/ AS FAR AS JASON BAY IS CONCERNED, IT'S ONLY SPRING TRAINING !!!! 2/ PEDRO, AKA PETEEEEEEEEE, AKA DRAMA QUEEN. YES, WE DID GET SOME GOOD YEARS OUT OF HIM, AND YES THEO MOVED HIM OUT JUST IN TIME, AND YES, ANOTHER "PRIMA DONNA" IN THE CLUB HOUSE!!! ALOT LIKE THE MAN-CHILD, ME, MYSELF, & I !!!!! PEDRO IS DONE AND SHOULD GO HOME TO THE MANGO TREES !!!!!