1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Pittsburgh: A dirty, no class football operation

Harrison is a punk - the whole friggin' steelers team is a bunch of punks. Punching and cheapshotting all game long.

Their coach is a thug.

God, I hope they blow this game...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Yeh, that was a little uncalled for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Ghost:

You may get your wish!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Larry Fitzgerald must have been thinking "I am going to make it" the whole way.

What a game...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Wow, boring went unbelievable huh!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Sucks that the loser dirty filthy steelers are going to win because of a miraculous catch.

two super bowls in a row where the loser scum-bag team is going to win because of a miracle catch.

Rothlisberger is a lucky S.O.B. - and because the Steelers hold on every down, he gets time to run around and chuck up his junk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The season started crappy when Brady got hurt - and now it ends crappy with the biggest collection of no class cheap-shot artists winning the SB in a ridiculous and lucky fashion.

Bring on the friggin' NFL draft.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

A team always mirrors their coach and their coach is a thug. He looks like a thug and he talks like a thug and his players are the same.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

The Steelers won but, they lost me as far as having any class.

Harrison should have been ejected. Period. A dirty, classless POS player. Forget the return Harrison, you're forever a Dirty Player.

The gloating and poinding chests by the Steelers was just as classless.

I used to admire their hard hitting work ethic. Now? Forget it. They've morphed into cheap shots and thugs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

The Steelers should've been called for unnecessary roughness at least three other times in this game.
    The roughing the passer on Ben was minor compared to the hit put on Warner early in the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

On the other side, I gotta say that the Cards brought WAY more to this game than anyone was gonna give them credit for.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vbmcm. Show vbmcm's posts

NFL/REFS 27 - Cardinals 23

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RETROP. Show RETROP's posts

I think I heard it here first,

EMBRACE THE HATE IN '08

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from priceit. Show priceit's posts

Hey, the NFL got the winner they wanted. The penalties and no-calls were all in the script

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

http://forums.steelersfever.com/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andre10056. Show andre10056's posts

You guys are too critical. I like ghetto gangsta thugs....and the Steelers have filled their team with them.

Yeah boyyyy!

Actually, I was disappointed that there wasn't more b itch-slappin', s hit talkin', etc., etc., etc. A nice stabbin' woulda been cool as well.

Oh well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

6 rings. That's what a REAL dynasty is. 6 wins in 7 SB appearances. Funny, but when Wilfork plays dirty, you call him a "fierce competitor." Oh well, Pittsburgh has 6 rings, most of ANY NFL team. But don't worry, "you'll get 'em next year." Amazing how a "classless" operation had the toughest schedule in the league, and still won. You guys had the easiest, and still missed the playoffs. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Excuse me I'm gonna watch the presentation of the Lombardi trophy now and gloat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I didn't see it, could someone fill me in on what the Steelers allegedly did that was dirty?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Obama?

Rooney thanked Obama?

This entire org has taken a nosedive into the septic pool.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andre10056. Show andre10056's posts

My apologies for utilizing un-authentic ghetto street talk.

Instead of saying, "A nice stabbin' woulda been cool as well" I should have said, "A nice stabbin' woulda been dope".

My bad.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from priceit. Show priceit's posts

the Steelers are the NFL's chosen boys. This year wasn't much different than when they were given the win over the Seahawks

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Your coach is a thug and have your players are thugs. Hell, just take the time and listen to your head coach talk. Now listen carefully....you mean to tell me he doesn't sound like a thug.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

[Quote]The Steelers should've been called for unnecessary roughness at least three other times in this game.
    The roughing the passer on Ben was minor compared to the hit put on Warner early in the game.[/Quote]

Yup. The referees helped the Steelers win again. The Pittsburgh Stealers are a bunch of classless thugs. What a sham the NFL has become.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ihatefishing. Show ihatefishing's posts

Literally twice as many yards in penalties agianst het CArds, 112-56 on Pitt. Too bad, refs had to give them another one.. I owuld have loved to the see the outcome in an evenly called game. Regardless of how Wilfork plays, what Harrison did was dirty, basically mugging a guy after the play. The celebration was fine, tats how everyone does it, but Harrison's play in particular was dirty. God, if the PAts had had Brady this year we would have roasted either of these teams. COngrats to Pitt. though. . .