1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALAN2012. Show ALAN2012's posts

Please No More Talk About These Players!

Here's my list of players that WILL NOT BE NE PATRIOTS NEXT YEAR (so lets stop making posts about them please):

Julius Peppers: I see no way that he will be a Patriot.. Yes he wants to be in a 3-4 system, but that could be a project. He also will command waaaaay too much money. He was very inconsistent before his contract year, and we have our own players to lock up IE: Wilfork, Mankins, Seymour

Ray Lewis: Old, Too much money, had a fallout with AT, we need youth at linebacker

Marvin Harrison: Old, injury proned, going to jail.

LT: disrespectful of the Patriots "If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin." Wrong end of 30, injury concerns, another team will overpay.

Deuce Mcallister: Come on.. someone posted that he'd be a great fit... why? because he'll get the big third and one?

I think those are all of the players i've seen posted about in the last few weeks.. if anyone wants to add please do. By the way, players I think are possibilities include: Chris Mcallister (i'd love to see a physical corner in a Pats uniform). That's it for significant players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

I think you're right on the money; none of those players (with the exception of C. Mcallister) are going to play for the Pats next season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

even though i dont see some of these guys comeing here.regardless if i like it,or not.anything is possible.