1. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

Realistic Pats Record Prediction

Harsh but true. Way to go. Not a lot of Pats fans would have the guts to post this.
    Man, you're like a NFL ninja. How long have you been a fan, btw? Can tell by the way you write, you must be a real old-schooler. I admire the heck out of you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

I think you are being too optimistic Tom Brady, I'm thinking 2 wins for the year, especially with all the holes you keep pointing out...Man, I can't believe I'm missing some of that stuff, you really are an NFL ninja!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Yeah Tom..you're preaching to the choir buddy!But,I think you're giving the Pats way too much credit.After seeing how you pointed out their flaws,my guess is also 2-14.You sir,as pointed out before,are a NFL ninja.Thank you for helping me see the light!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

i just can't imagine they win more than 1 game.. if you have been a footnall guru like I have been you would know that 1-15 is in the cards.. That tombrady2008mvp sure does know his stuff..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucksy. Show bucksy's posts

Troll. True NEP fan will not post a garbage prediction like this. like your team 'GIANTS" team of the decade!!!!! get real and get out of this board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What would we poor lowly Pats fans do with out TB to show us the way! He is gods gift to this forum!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

TomBrady2008MVP ........?

How's Mom's basement today? Are you slamming both the Sox and the Pats today or just the Pats?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

TomBrady2008MVP ........?

How's Mom's basement today? Are you slamming both the Sox and the Pats today or just the Pats?

You have part of it right. He is in his mom's basement (I never realized trailers had basements). And he is slamming something...but it's not the Patriots or Red Sox, if you get my drift!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

When is the mass suicide planned?

In a half hour. Go to the old North church. If we're not there in five minutes start without us!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

no i dont? what do you mean by that.....hahaha oh i get it he is having sex with a member of his family it is so obvius.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucksy. Show bucksy's posts

[Quote]
    Troll. True NEP fan will not post a garbage prediction like this. like your team 'GIANTS" team of the decade!!!!! get real and get out of this board.
    [/Quote]God you're dumb.
    Who's dumber when you use God's name for your ignorance?, get a real job instead of posting dumb comments to this board. For the fact of using a username like that shows your stupidiness and ignorance. NEP will always dominate AFC East.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucksy. Show bucksy's posts

[Quote]
    [/Quote]God you're dumb.
    Who's dumber when you use God's name for your ignorance?, get a real job instead of posting dumb comments to this board. For the fact of using a username like that shows your stupidiness and ignorance. NEP will always dominate AFC East.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

test

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucksy. Show bucksy's posts

[Quote]
    [/Quote]God you're dumb.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Harsh but true. Way to go. Not a lot of Pats fans would have the guts to post this.
    Man, you're like a NFL ninja. How long have you been a fan, btw? Can tell by the way you write, you must be a real old-schooler. I admire the heck out of you.[/Quote]

Wow, TB, I just cannot fathom what you must have gone through in your life to be such a tool. A lot of folks come on here pretending to be Pats fans in order to undermine from within. That attempt at subterfuge has been done many times. This one though, logging back in as another user and complimenting yourself is just beyond pathetic. It is akin to dressing up as your mother and giving yourself a cookie because she didn't give you enough attention as a child. You have got real problems. Say it with me, Real Problems.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

3-13

The Patriots suck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]3-13

The Patriots suck.[/Quote]

Schwilly, do you have the cojones to say who you root for? Aside from your schwilly, I mean.