1. You have chosen to ignore posts from edi5386. Show edi5386's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

��� It is pretty sad when a bar fight over baseball ignites an altercation where someone is killed.� As a New Yorker I feel terrible about this and how it represents the majority of decent Yankee fans.� That is why I usually keep to myself when I go to a sports bar because you never know know what will happen.� An innocent hi five on your teams run might lead to a beer bottle being smashed over your head.� It is just really sad that with real salient problems in america that what fuels peoples ire more than anything is their sports team.� I bet if you asked them about the 4k dead and the 30k wounded in Iraq they wouldn't blink an eye. � In any event, sorry for the family's loss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Although this subject was brought up this morning in a disrespectful manner, it is always sad to see that someone has lost their life over something so stupid. To me, this says nothing about either organization or fanbase. It is only a sad commentary on a basic equation:

Stupidy + alcohol = misery

People should grow the f*ck up!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Wow are you a moron.� Your mom should have smacked you more often.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tridecaphi. Show tridecaphi's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

In case anyone missed the story:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3382644

Only a desperate person with nothing to cling to does something like this, it's why I will never go see a yankees/sox game in the bronx, too many crazy morons that feel empowered when in a group of other crazy morons.� Yankees fans have been reduced to nothing, they can't chant 1918, they can't claim they are the better team now or even this decade.� The only thing they have is there incredible past championships, but when challenged about the current times, they react like cornered rabid dogs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from peskypole. Show peskypole's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Well, bottom line is, I think the fan knows the Yankees really do suck and reality is setting in that they're commoners among baseball teams now. Yankees fans don't know how to deal with the anger, so this is what happens. Keep Iraq out of this. That is an entirely different subject.That's really the bottom line?� No wonder we Red Sox fans get a bad rap.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Spin and PeskyYou know what gets me; it is that people like HomesickinFl and tridecaphi actually think they are being a true fan�with these comments�over such a tragedy. I don't care what team these idiots root for; they are not representative of any fanbase. �

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Homesick

Clearly you and tridecaphi are twins separated at birth and your respective stupidity is reuniting you both here. It must be faith! I think this is the beginning of a great Dr. Phil show. We will call it "What to do with an idiot"

I highlight yours and your partners name in pink because that is what you both are - Pink Hats! You are certainly no Red Sox fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wally69. Show wally69's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Totally agree.� A man was killed regardless of his sports allegiance, its a tragedy.� All that moron wants to harp on is how the Yankees suck.� There are more important things in life than baseball and all that guy wants to go is Yankee bash.� Totally heartless.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from peskypole. Show peskypole's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Not all Yankee fans act like conered rabid dogs...that' s a rediculous statement.And I have to tell you....I have two children, one Yankee fan, one Red Sox fan....After taking them to Fenway to see the teams play, I will never take them again there becuase of the way the Yankee fan was treated....when we took them to NY and the Red Sox fan (wearing hat and shirt) No one taunted her, spit on her or yelled profanities in her face like the Yankee fan had done to her in Boston.What happend to this man is very sad.� It doesn't matter what team you are loyal to, this is America and you should be free to route for what ever team you like.� There is no reason for a life to be lost over a baseball team.�� The whole situation is very sad.... to think this is what our society has become....If it doesn't matter to what team you are loyal, then why bring up your experiences at both ballparks?� I agree with your sentiments, but don't make it sound like going to Yankee Stadium is like a walk in the park.� The fans there can be as bad as any fan at Fenway.� Let's just say that there are a-hole fans of both teams, ok?�

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elauermann. Show elauermann's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Yeah, and you're an idiot. Who cares about the Red Sox or Yankees. Its not the point of this debate. The point is that the woman is a crazy drunk who should be put in jail forever -- Yankee fan or not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cltower44. Show cltower44's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

If the Yankees were coming off of a world series championship this never would have happened.� She would have laughed and said "world champions" or "27" or whatever Yankee fans would say in that situation.��

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

yet another mature rational response...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

The Yankees suck balls now. And fans don't know what else to do but run over RS fans. It's a disturbing trend that the presidential candidates should be talking more about. These crazy Yankee fans could be living next door to you and you wouldn't even know it

Dude - stay away from the booze and get back on your prozac.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

You are just a sad and impotent little boy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Hey SoxWayTo me, this has nothing to do with what team you root for. It is just a sad commentary on how little some people appreciate life.�

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jfromthebronx. Show jfromthebronx's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Well ####, I'll jump in on this one, how about you stand in front of my freightliner? It won't be anger, it'll just be filling in a pothole with an a$$ hole

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Nice post!� No wonder society has gone to hell in a handbasket!!!http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/baseball/mlb/05/05/yankees.redsox.death.ap/index.html

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

She's looking at some serious jail time over an argument over a sport!

Well, not exactly...� She's looking at murder charges because she killed somebody in cold blood AFTER she was already in her car and the argument was effectively ended.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Agreed

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Agree again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Unlikely, but considering she appears to be a deranged idiot, perhaps.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Good grief; theere are two people I hope never to meet; that imbecile of a woman and the fan who posted this (now deleted) entry..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Are you kidding me?Every team has fans that are idiots,add alcohol and those idiots just become dangerous.Look what happened to the Yankees fan at Fenway,I believe his got beat up pretty good by a couple of drunk Sox fans.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Since most Red Sox fans don't agree with you, perhaps you need to take a deep breath and rethink your stance.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

I live in Nashua, and know the exact location of the incident. My condolences to his family for their loss.