1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwellkid14. Show norwellkid14's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

I went to the bing/ hull game earlier this year and boy are their fans loud, but ours are even louder, watch out for norwell....the sleeper in SSL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSLFan123. Show SSLFan123's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

[Quote]went to the abington vs hull game tonight, great game, abington had no answers to pari or triant as hull beat the green wave, and as for abington you played good but lapointe looked awful, and the fans need cut out the wack chants cuz they look mad dumb wen they lose, good job to hull congratulations[/Quote]

Hahahaha, didn't like the football chants?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayray10. Show rayray10's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

rsw34, you must have forgotten about larry green, who clearly is the best sophmore in the league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

i think u should be considered scotty the way ur carrying ur team right now. we'll see once ssl play gets underway more for u guys

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

cohasset beat a tough lynnfield team tonight at in lynnfield. any other teams play this weekend?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

right. and when they run into wareham or scituate in the tourney, its gonna be a thrashing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

hull lost tonight to dedham by a pretty good amount but pari was out.

cohasset killed sacred heart.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

hull beat sacred heart as expected but it was all triant who had somewhere around 36.

cohasset lost in a close game to dedham, like last night against hull dedham didnt miss a shot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

Yeah

EB 61
    Carver 49

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harry831. Show harry831's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

..amazing how when teams lose players and fans alike blame "reffing"!!..can't people just admit that there team got outplayed that game??..did "reffing" cost Carver the game against Sandwich too??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

yeah harry has u on this one scotty, u cant blame reffing in this situation unless u guys had momentum late in the game and within 2 possesions. but then again ya should have played better the other 30 minutes of the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

u guys have a good team that could be great. i dont see what the problem is? u guys should be 5-2 6-1 right now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

cohasset killed harwich tonight and scored 82 points.
    other scores?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

heres parody for u. carver beat harwich who beat mv who almost beat sandwich who killed carver who will lost to eb. parody of the ssl this year? or the crap of d3 south teams not named scituate, wareham, coyle, stang, or fairhaven.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

[Quote]

Scituate lost to Hingham.

Harwich, Hull, Cohasset and Mashpee are D4 not 3.[/Quote]

Did i say those teams are d3? my point was the parody of how terrible the ssl is right now with the exception of abington, hull, cohasset, and carver if they ever get their act together. hull maybe the only team out of the ssl who will do something in the d4 tourney. abington will lose 2nd round and so will carver in d3 if they dont gt caught facing someone tough. and so what scituate lost to hingham. hingham has lost three tough games so far by close digits. my point still remains the same, there is a bunch of parody in the ssl.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

sslfanatic, bianco is garbage. he shot 6-21 the other night..doesnt sound like an mvp candidate to me

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

not sure of the exact score but norwell lost to cohasset tonight at home in overtime by around 7

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

when bianco plays against a decent team a.k.a carver, bianco is nothing more than average at best. kid dosent have a decent left hand, kid can shoot ill give him that but he whines and that will get him nowhere. id put guards from abington and carver over him hands down. there probably r a few others but ive yet to see them play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

so ppl who have graduated from high school still blog and follow the school or league they graduated from. Is that treason that someone has a job and takes time from their life to follow basketball. i graduated from wareham last year and i still follow my team and the scc ssl and acl league for bball. and if it was only high schoolers on here talking, 85% of it would be saying someone sucks and suck these nuts. so someone out of high school brings intellengent high school convo to the table? i guess thats now a crime especially if they have a job.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

[Quote]Hey Mr Bianco..err SSLfanatic. Someday I hope to grow up and get a job where I can post in between important meetings. I agree with slim that its ok to be a fan, but so is trash talkin. If you are a hoop fan I'm sure you grew up lovin the best trash talker ever, #33 in your program. If you weed through the comments there are facts along with the obvious humor. Lighten up. Commenting on coaches is fair game, who has the best scheme for their talent, who is the best game coach, who adjusts during the game, etc. I do think Willis would win the wardrobe award. He selection of windshirts is impeccable. [/Quote]

the windshirts are only impeccable if and only if they are hawai'ian. then thats good taste.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

myles dias of carver has been playing well off the bench for carver all year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

abington by 9

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSLFan123. Show SSLFan123's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

Easy win for Abington tonight against Carver.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

bone thugs, shut up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0013. Show 0013's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

mashpee by 8