1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

[Quote]It was pretty tight for the 1st half Hyman and the big guy were really not on they missed a bunch of lay ups and hull again pound the ball inside triant , dan shea , pari and pickering all played well triant had too have 15 rebs. pickering hit some big 3's to pull away and pari was the leader. the 18 point margine was accurate and I think that millis just had no answer for triant and couldn't get anything going in the 2nd half. Anyone have a take on westport vs hull. I am not familiar with westport at all.[/Quote]

hull better play defense if they want a shot at beating westport. westport if in d3 like cathedral would have gotten out of the first round. they can be in my opinion the wareham of d4. they are very deep in guards and forwards but there nt rather big. tryant will need to play and then some.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chucker8t2. Show chucker8t2's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

[Quote]

hull better play defense if they want a shot at beating westport. westport if in d3 like cathedral would have gotten out of the first round. they can be in my opinion the wareham of d4. they are very deep in guards and forwards but there nt rather big. tryant will need to play and then some.[/Quote] Smiity the one thing that sticks out to me is they beat southeastern rvt by 1 74-73 ? I can't understand that we played them twice and had the JV in by the 3rd qtr. in both games, So for them to score 73 against westport gives us hope i guess. I see that they have improved as the year has gone on , I think it will be a god game and I hope Hull wins but am not making any prediction. How about Mashpee any chance against cathedral ? I think the SSL has represented themselves well in the tournament regardless of what happens Tuesday. On a side note the Hull girls have made the semi's as well and have a tough test against cohasset on wed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

[Quote] Smiity the one thing that sticks out to me is they beat southeastern rvt by 1 74-73 ? I can't understand that we played them twice and had the JV in by the 3rd qtr. in both games, So for them to score 73 against westport gives us hope i guess. I see that they have improved as the year has gone on , I think it will be a god game and I hope Hull wins but am not making any prediction. How about Mashpee any chance against cathedral ? I think the SSL has represented themselves well in the tournament regardless of what happens Tuesday. On a side note the Hull girls have made the semi's as well and have a tough test against cohasset on wed.[/Quote]

no ur absolutely right about both games. westport is well coached and very deep. ive seen them play dartmouth and they only lost cause everyone was taller at every position and thats its dartmouth. mashpee vs. cathedral is the same thing pretty much. mashpee will need a great game to stay close. but anything can happen now that theyve gotten this far. good luck the rest of the way. i hope for wareham vs. abington this sat!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

Yeah being a ssl guy i would love to see either mashpee or hull win. However i do agree with slim that they will have to play solid to advance. I imagine they are the underdogs goin up against westport and cathedral who seem to be there year in and year out. To Hulls credit they are playin pretty good ball rite now. Same goes for mashpee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3459243. Show user_3459243's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

Looking for the Cohasset/Hull score...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chucker8t2. Show chucker8t2's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

girls game went into ot cohasset won by 10 in ot hull had a 12 point lead going into the 4th , wasn't there so thats all I know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsball11. Show nhsball11's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

what are some predictions for next year?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from captjay31. Show captjay31's posts

SSL Basketball 08-09

Abington
    Norwell
    Cohasset
    Harwich
    East Bridgewater
    Carver
    Mashpee
    Hull

thats the best i can think of rite now. I know bing and norwell will b top 2. as far as rest go, harwich has a solid starting five they should improve. the bottom 4 could go any which way. see what happens i guess. Does coho just lose martin?