1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Tampa Bay Lugo

He was a solid starter for 3+ years in Tampa Bay. Quivel over if that is "many years" or not. He was expected to perform like he did there... and did not. End of that debate.

He has been a bust in Boston for 2 years so far. No debate. Whine all you want about it being a small sample size, but that's not the point. The point is, since he signed with this club, he has been a bust... that is true.

Softlaw made no Tex comments that were not made by many others, he was hardly a prophet with his "If the angel's don't pay him NY will" predictions. I believed for a few days that the Red Sox were the favs, along with the national media and many others. So sue me.

At least I am not this big a fool:

Bad deal, Puhols is yesterday's news and Molina is good for catchers but no good enough to justify Bucholz, Bowden, Kottaras & MDC. Youk is a more complete player than Pujhols, how does this make us a better by taking our our pitching prospects for Molina? I mean, the Cards make that deal in a heartbeat.

or a racist:

Jake would look better in an Indians hat, but this is not the next Jim Thorp. I hope the Indians are as high on him as this board. Who was his hitting coach at Pawtucket, teaching him the art of bunting the ball?

those far more idiotic and disgusting comments are reserved for resident fool Softlaw.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Tampa Bay Lugo

haha what a clown

I win current arguments (that have been won by me, tph, joe, and MANY others since October), Softy cries "marxist!" and brags about his predictions from November that MANY other posters also had

a joke

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Tampa Bay Lugo

so when you say idiotic things about many many topics that show a complete lack of knowledge about the sport itself... it is jocular

when you say obviously racist comments about 25 year old kids... those who are offended are "marxists"

and you can rant and rave and insult the rest of this board with childish insults about diapers, dweebs and so on, but that's somehow ok b/c you are right and everyone else is wrong...

got it

Softlaw/s/e/2 - biggest blowbag, smallest baseball IQ

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Tampa Bay Lugo

Well, since my accurate (at the time) Teixiera quote that not one other person here but Softy has ever had an issue with was posted again by a spiteful pathetic Softlaw... here w/ go w/ his hateful and ignorant quotes:

Sizemore is a complete CF'er, unlike our overhyped Jake. Coming off a 50 steal season, I"m sure the Sox could offer Jake and go back and forth on a top young proven prospect and get this deal done.

The best way to imporve the existing team is get a complete player with pop in CF, let there be no mistake about it.

Josh Hamilton deal:

Jake (sexy young jitterbug that plugs right back into CF for Texas)
    Our top young pitcher, Masterson (we need to replace with FA)
    Prospect players to be named later

Pujols is what??

Bad deal, Puhols is yesterday's news and Molina is good for catchers but no good enough to justify Bucholz, Bowden, Kottaras & MDC. Youk is a more complete player than Pujhols, how does this make us a better by taking our our pitching prospects for Molina? I mean, the Cards make that deal in a heartbeat.

What do you think of Lugo?

Lugo didn't come with big expectations or a star history. He came as a role player and did a nice job in 2007. He struggled in 2008 and got hurt, but his bottom order bat wasn't bad by any stretch.

Oh so expectations were that a .270/.335 career hitter coming off 3+ seasons of .280/.340 in TB and signed to be a leadoff hitter would hit .237 w/ a.294 OBP and be demoted to 9th?? Lugo was a BUST.

You idiot, his hitting numbers in LA were pitiful right before he came over! His career numbers don't reflect a couple of hot months in friggin' Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hot months? Try solid 3+ years. So a guy who hits .270/.335 over 7 years, then .280/.340 in 3+ YEARS in TB is expected to hit like he did after a mid-season trade, in only 50 games in LA, where they made him play 5 positions??

Hahaha. In 100 ABs against the Sox in 05-06 he hit .315 w/ a .365 OBP and 2 Fenway HR's.. think we looked at that or his 200 AB's in the NL West when he was jerked around??

So now that you've been killed on that argument tell us how you really feel about the rest of the board Softy:

It matters not that this board had 20 to 1 typing the same drivel, I was right and you were all wrong!!!!

hahaha... got any racist comments to toss Ellsbury's way while you are on a role?

Jake would look better in an Indians hat, but this is not the next Jim Thorp. I hope the Indians are as high on him as this board. Who was his hitting coach at Pawtucket, teaching him the art of bunting the ball?

What a champ you are. No need to get into how badly you were also destoyed when saying Crisp was a better player than Ellsbury after the guy was coming off the SECOND WORST 3 year stretch for a Sox CFer EVER.

Then you start a thread trying to insult everyone else here and claim you were great at predicting the hot stove? Cuz you said Teixeira would either go back to LA or end up in NY and then looked like a massive idiot on EVERY OTHER topic all winter long?

Ladies and gentlemen... Softlaw/s/e/2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Tampa Bay Lugo

hahaha

funny comeback, made me smile

facts remain that Softy has no clue about the skills, status and value of MLB's players in making his idiotic trade suggestions, makes racist comments about a kid on our club and insults everyone else on this board

facts remain that ellsbury outplayed Crisp and Lowrie outplayed Lugo. Those are proven facts.