1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Theo Does It Again

Yes, I may be without a rudder but one thing I will stay constant on: You and the other Yankee skirts are dumbells!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lip2005a. Show lip2005a's posts

Theo Does It Again

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from keepmanny7. Show keepmanny7's posts

Theo Does It Again

[Quote]Just one year ago today, it was Clay Buchholtz you were ranting and raving about. Just one year ago today it was Jacoby Ellsbury that was the toast of the town. Youkilis and Lester have one great seasons and now they're gods. Just like Beckett in 2007 all you need to do in Boston is have one great year and they talk about you lika you are a future hall of famer. Then one year later they'll run you out of town. Just one year ago today Josh Beckett was the next ROCKET and Manny was beloved. Now Beckett is one season away from being a disaster in Boston and the fans and media have gone on the biggest smear campaign of my lifetime with Manny. You change like the wind and have no conviction.[/Quote]

just like joba chamberlain, the only 23 year old ive ever heard of with tendoinitis in his pitching shoulder that will somehow be one of the foundations of the yankee franchise for the future.
    thanks for updating me that beckett is a season away from being a disaster and that eveyone loved manny until last year despite his quirks.

a very informative and fact-filled post!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Theo Does It Again

I think this guy named Becket led the Red Sox to the world series in 2007 and won us a ring. He was literally unhittable. Short memories. I'll take Becket and the ring, thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Theo Does It Again

posting to complete page that lip ruined with oversized photo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Theo Does It Again

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Theo Does It Again

posting to complete page lip ruined with oversized photo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Theo Does It Again

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Theo Does It Again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Theo Does It Again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Theo Does It Again

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Theo Does It Again

posting to complete page lip ruined with oversized photo. It's a good thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Theo Does It Again

Thank you for doing this. I appreciate it.

I dont get the fans who somehow think that signing someone through free agency or making a trade is somehow more difficult than grooming talent from within, signing them and keeping them. I actually think that is the hardest thing to do, not go outside the organization. I have been working in the private sector for 20 years. It seems to me that developing talent from within is much harder. Then once you do develop that talent you tend to lose it. Which has happened to us on occassion. It is much, much harder to develop talent from within, but the payoff is much greater in the long run for many, many reasons. Sometimes when the Sox are forced to go externally to meet a need it is clear just how tough it is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Theo Does It Again

DON'TTASEME(DA)BRO............ ANOTHER GOOD POST !!! THE SOX & THEO ARE DOING SOME NICE THINGS WITH THIS ROSTER!! THEY ARE IN THE FUTURE WHILE OTHER TEAMS CHASE THE PAST !!!!