1. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttaplaydtoast. Show buttaplaydtoast's posts

Unfair judgement of David Ortiz

pre steroid testing zero 35+ HR seasons, post steroid testing 5 35+ HR seasons Ortiz is clean

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzCal. Show BuzzCal's posts

I agree that Ortiz probably did not take steroids but it does not help to know he worked out with the same trainer who provided steroids to A-rod. The plot thickens!

BuzzCal.com
    "The Ultimate Sports Calendar"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[Quote]I agree that Ortiz probably did not take steroids but it does not help to know he worked out with the same trainer who provided steroids to A-rod. The plot thickens!

BuzzCal.com
    [/Quote]

Right. If David had something to hide, he wouldn't have been stupid enough to admit he worked with him, let alone say he thought he was one of the best trainers he'd ever worked with. Sorry, no dice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Ortiz doing steroids probably never happened.At least I hope not.I don't think any of us can be 100% sure about any player though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Here is what the Daily News is reporting:

According to a former baseball scout, who worked with players who trained with Presinal in the Dominican, Presinal provided some players with steroids. The former scout declined to be named in this story but says that players refer to Presinal as “The Cleaner,” someone who can rid traces of steroids from the players' urine before a drug test.

“He puts them through a cycle and then they flush the body out,” the former scout said. “If you're afraid of testing positive, this is the guy to go to.” He said players are afraid to discuss Presinal because they depend on his expertise as a trainer. It is also expensive to work with Presinal, according to the former scout, who says the trainer charges as much as $10,000 for an offseason session.

If he is indeed able to do such a thing succesfully and they can prove that Arod was indeed taking roids even during his 2007 season and went undetected, then this would put A HUGE cloud on the rest of Nao's clients.

Not just Ortiz..

Vladdy, Pedro, Beltre, Ortiz, Cano, Feliz, and others.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

[Quote]

Right. If David had something to hide, he wouldn't have been stupid enough to admit he worked with him, let alone say he thought he was one of the best trainers he'd ever worked with. Sorry, no dice.[/Quote]

Why would he deny it?

There are articles as old as 2005 that links Nao with Ortiz.

In fact, Ortiz invited Nao to an event on December 05 of last year.

Ortiz would be very stupid to say he doesnt know the man.

Yet, that doesnt mean that he probably knows something and he is going to tell to a reporter.

Im not accusing the guy, but why would he or any other guy admit their usage of PED's if they havent got caught?

There has yet to be a guy that comes out to admit their usage and say he is sorry before he gets caught.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[Quote]Im guessing that there IS a very good chance that Ortiz was juicing as well.

He does show ALL the signs..........[/Quote]I am guessing you are are a Yankees fan who is embarrassed by all the proven roid users on your team and is pointing fingers at others without proof.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from djcbuffum. Show djcbuffum's posts

[Quote]Im guessing that there IS a very good chance that Ortiz was juicing as well.

He does show ALL the signs..........[/Quote]

Like throwing broken baseball bats at Mike Piazza? Clearly Ortiz sufferd from "roid rage."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2009WSChampNYY. Show 2009WSChampNYY's posts

Enough already about the Ortiz on steroids bit. He hasn't had one shred of evidence against him come forward. Just stop it already. He's a great athlete, how about that being the reason for his success. Don't give in to this constant suspicion of steroids. Is it possible? Sure. But why would you speculate on a guy who doesn't deserve it? I don't care who's laundry the guy wears, its just wrong to accuse him for the sake of sensationalism.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

What part of Florida and How Much ?? I need more land !!

GO SOX 2009 !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

This all goes back to the 103 names and why they mean nothing. Because even if your not on the list there is a shade of guilt.

Every Red Sox hating Yankee Fan in the world is going to scream Ortiz did them. There are some cool Yankee guys who respect what Boston did, just like some RS fans respect what NY did.

Mean while Sheffield, Giambi, Clemens, Pettitte, A Rod, Knoublauch and who else, Nelson, Stanton were all implicated in one way or another. That is a dirty house.

How does Tino Martinez go from 25 HR to 44?
    How does Ruben Serra come back and have all those good years?
    How does older then dirt Orlando Hernandez continue to pitch well.

Lets keep going down the list?

I honestly dont think any Yankee fan who is trying to blindly look for a Red Sox angle has the right to throw stones when they have the ultimate house of glass.

BTW, until there is proof something solid it is a witch hunt. You could actually argue Ortiz's is clean because they have tested since 2003 and if he is not on the list of 103 and never tested positive . . . . .plus he is just a big guy, he doesnt have a ripped body or defined muscle like Bonds did, A Rod, or even Manny. Manny's body is so tight he is a much more likly person than Ortiz based on body type.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2. Show tedyaz2's posts

[Quote]pre steroid testing zero 35+ HR seasons, post steroid testing 5 35+ HR seasons Ortiz is clean[/Quote]

he is as clean as his name - "Big Sloppy"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzCal. Show BuzzCal's posts

[Quote]

Right. If David had something to hide, he wouldn't have been stupid enough to admit he worked with him, let alone say he thought he was one of the best trainers he'd ever worked with. Sorry, no dice.[/Quote]

My thoughts exactly!!!

BuzzCal.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

and 4 NYY titles and a 13 year playoff run. . . .of course you left that out. You also left out about a few billion in Yankee Salaries earned due to the PED's right.

So it all or nothing it all, to date no Boston player has been named until that happens it is a witch hunt.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Even our heroes are only human beings. MLB needs to just release the list and all the documents pertaining to this issue. Selig is a coward hoping to skulk his way into retirement without ever facing up to this scandal. I hope Congress presses him to answer for his weak handing of this issue. And bring that idiot Donal Fehr of the players association also. I'd like to bang both of their heads together for allowing this problem to flourish and harm the sport as it has.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I see that the fans of Clemens, Sheffield, Pettitte and ARod are in here to discuss Papi. They're probably in Philly and StL sites at the same time questioning Howard and Pujols saying, 'see, this isn't really a NYY problem'.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Yankees used the stuff and Red Sox players used the stuff, we would be naive to believe anything else......its a problem all throughout MLB. We need a real commisioner to clean this up. Did Ortiz use? I wouldn't be surprised, the guy became a freak at the plate after average seasons in Minnesota.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

just wanted to mention that like Jeter one player on the Sox that I would be the house on that never used....Youk.....man what a player, such a tough out, he reminds me of a player that would have fit in so well on the Yankee teams of the late 90's....tremendous baseball player, total throwback player as well

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[Quote]

The list is pointless. It clears up nothing, obviously every Yankee fan here is saying Ortiz used, despite the fact that they have tested every year he has hit for power. The cloud is over the entire game list or no list, if someone is not on it you will say XYZ got away with it.

Simply look at McGwire, no actual proof. Yet he is guilty. Andro can still be bought I believe over the counter.[/Quote] i'm not sure if it can or not, but in the wake of McGwire's noted use of andro, i believe it was also banned a few months after that..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[Quote]
    I see that the fans of Clemens, Sheffield, Pettitte and ARod are in here to discuss Papi. They're probably in Philly and StL sites at the same time questioning Howard and Pujols saying, 'see, this isn't really a NYY problem'.
    [/Quote] regardless of the names it isn't one team's problem, JB i know you don't think it's just Yank fans looking at Ortiz, i'm sure there are fans of other teams questioning a bunch of players, but it's a Sox site, i get that...it's only natural that a Sox fan would bristle at the thought of a Yank fan mentioning a Sox player juicing....FWIW i'm firmly in the camp of "get proof" because we see what just throwing names out there turns into...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Andro cant be bought over the counter atleast in NY. I workout often and have taken supplements I have taken creatine and obviously different kinds of protein, whey casein etc. Back around 2000 I bought andro once and i did notice an increase in my strength and amount of weight I was putting and then I started getting zits all over my arms so I stopped it was gross. I don't know about other states but I know you cant buy andro over the counter in NY, I think the FDA may have banned it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I would assume that most players juiced. Why wouldn't they? The league was turning a blind eye to it. The reporters were turning a blind eye to it. It was almost as if the league wanted players to juice. The fans were cheering the players on.

Watch a Classic Red Sox game on NESN. Watch a game from the 80s and early 90s. The players were tiny compared to today's players. There are SS bigger than Jim Rice.

How many people would turn down $10 million to take steroids?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]

Ya mean the spike in homers that happened AFTER MLB started testing?[/Quote]

Yeah, that AND the increase in playing time and playing in the smaller Fenway as opposed to the Twins stadium.

I love when the hater idiots try to link Ortiz because of his increased power output! friggin dolts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]Yankees used the stuff and Red Sox players used the stuff, we would be naive to believe anything else......its a problem all throughout MLB. We need a real commisioner to clean this up. Did Ortiz use? I wouldn't be surprised, the guy became a freak at the plate after average seasons in Minnesota.[/Quote]

Dude, before I make you look stupid, please go back and look up his playing time in Minnesota...now figure in that Minnesota is a bigger park than Fenway.....then come back to us....