1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

What Could The Chargers Get For LT?

I doubt anything better than a 3rd round pick. LT's best years are behind him, he's expensive, got a huge ego. I would much rather take Larry Johnson over LT at this point in both of their careers. Anyone think the Patriots would be interested in him for a 3rd pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Gee . . . I don't know.

LT is 50 years old, and he's been out of the league for 14 years. And plus besides, even if he did come back, why would the Chargers get anything for him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I wouldn't give you a bag of used footballs for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

LT had 1110 yards

400 more than any Patriot

Considering he said," The Patriots, if they ain't cheatin', they ain't tryin'. "

I'd say he won't be there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Oh . . .

That guy.

Nobody wants that broken down quitter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Laugh at.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALAN2012. Show ALAN2012's posts

Hey Duncan-Orange, i've been really impressed with the things you've added to the board lately, as I agree with a lot of what you say. Anyways, I too would definitely rather have LJ than LT. When I hear people on the board say that LJ is over the hill I disagree. I think he could be a great back for New England. A better version of Corey Dillon when he came to the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

1110 REGULAR season yards
    0 playoff yards

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

I believe LT is done. Perfect example is Michael Turner, LT's former backup, he's younger, has fresher legs, and is a lot cheaper. The Falcons will get a 1200-1600 yard rusher for the next five years (if he doesn't get hurt) LT will just eat up cap and fade down the stretch. Larry Johnson could have a Corey Dillion type impact for the Patriots but why take a chance with that salary and ego. Look around the league guys like Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, Deangelo Williams, James Stewart, Brandon Jacobs, Ryan Grant, Matt Forte, Frank Gore, younger backs that you can find in late first round or later and get the job done.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[Quote]1110 REGULAR season yards
    0 playoff yards[/Quote]

Laugh... The Patriots need to trade for him at all costs! He will help in the playoffs!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]1110 REGULAR season yards
    0 playoff yards[/Quote]

0 playoff yards for the entire Patriot team

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

0- SUPERBOWL

CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!

PLENTY OF EXCUSES AND
    LITTLE TEARS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I would like some Cheese to go with that little Whiner!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Duncan:

What could the Chargers get for LT in a trade? Zip, zero, nada. No team will want to pick up his current contract. The only way that the Bolts would get anything for him is if he agrees to a drastic pay cut. But, if he won't do that with the Bolts, why would he choose to do that elsewhere? Their only option will be to release him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]LT had 1110 yards

400 more than any Patriot

Considering he said," The Patriots, if they ain't cheatin', they ain't tryin'. "

I'd say he won't be there.[/Quote]

I wouldn't want that inflated ego cry-baby over the hill excuse of a running back.

LT has 400 more yards than any Patriot, but the Pats had 552 more rushing yards than SD.....Hmmmm....

Let's see....LT had averaged 3.8 yds per carry and we had 3 players that crush that....Morris 4.7, Faulk 6.1 and Jordan 4.5 We had 2 players that averaged just 0.1 yard per carry less than LT (Ellis-Green our practice squad RB had 3.7 ypc, and our QB Cassel had 3.7 ypc).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]

0 playoff yards for the entire Patriot team[/Quote]

3 Super Bowls /> 0 Super Bowls

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Some team may offer a 2nd if he were on the market; he does have incredible upside. Redskins gave a 2nd for Jason Taylor last year and he's just about done. Despite the potential upside, I would never want to see him play for the Pats...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]

0- SUPERBOWL

CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!

PLENTY OF EXCUSES AND
    LITTLE TEARS [/Quote]

The Curse of Ellis Hobbs-
    The Patriots last SB win was 2 months before he joined the team, the camera era.

0 for Ellis Hobbs

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=C4&Date=20080203&Category=SPORTS01&ArtNo=802030809&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=3

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=C4&Date=20080203&Category=SPORTS01&ArtNo=802030809&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=18

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Ellis Hobbs has played in more super bowls then anyone on your team has. At least he got to smell it, taste it, the Bolts only came close once and that was almost 20 years ago!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

'At least he got to smell it'
    New York Giants' Plaxico Burress, left, catches the game-winning touchdown pass in front of New England Patriots' Ellis Hobbs III during the final minute of the Super Bowl XLII football game at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday, Feb. 3, 2008 in Glendale, Ariz.

Smell, as in stink.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

A box of Ritz crackers, a stick of cheddar cheese,
    and a case of whine!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

0 SUPERBOWL WINS FOR

JBOLT AND THE REST OF

CHARGETT FANS. 3 SB

WINS FOR HRK AND THE

PATRIOT FANS...SMELL

THAT.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

for you jbolt...memories oh the memories.....LOL!

http://www.supernfl.com/SuperBowl/sb29.html

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts