1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Who hits more HRs?

[Quote]I say Bay will hit 35, Papi 30, and Youk+Lowell around 25 each. Drew will hit 15ish in a sad year where he plays fewer than 90 games, and plays too many games hurt. Sorry, but the guy has multiple herniated discs (and a bum shoulder to boot) and that doesn't translate into production. Now...about that Big Bat we still need........[/Quote]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Who hits more HRs?

[Quote]I say Bay will hit 35, Papi 30, and Youk+Lowell around 25 each. Drew will hit 15ish in a sad year where he plays fewer than 90 games, and plays too many games hurt. Sorry, but the guy has multiple herniated discs (and a bum shoulder to boot) and that doesn't translate into production. Now...about that Big Bat we still need........[/Quote]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Who hits more HRs?

Not for nothing, but those HR counts will land solidly in 2nd in scoring.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainerguy. Show mainerguy's posts

Who hits more HRs?

[Quote]I remembered Manny was Ok with it, but it was not his idea. Anyway, shouldn't the manager decide who bats where? This isn't kegger softball![/Quote]

Kegger softball sounds pretty good to me! Who's in?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Who hits more HRs?

I think Ortiz will realize there is life after Manny, and lead the team with 40+. Bay will follow with 35-40. Youk next with 30+, then lowell in the high 20's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Who hits more HRs?

In a tight race YOUK. Hey it takes too long to post a new topic(screenings tec..) so I have one question if I may. Does anyone else think that our pitching situation is not as Rosey as everyone thinks. I see Beckett coming back and I know Dice K will get his 15 to 18. and Lester is solid but after that????Wakefield will be 43, Penny-big(no pun intended) question mark??? Smoltz another???. The jury is out on Bucholtz and they're still talking about Masterson in the rotation. It concerns me somewhat. How about you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mammanaus. Show mammanaus's posts

Who hits more HRs?

As long as ellsbury is getting on base I dont care

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joshbeckett20and72007. Show joshbeckett20and72007's posts

Who hits more HRs?

im thinkin
    papi .293, 35-45 hr , 115-145 rbi, .390+ obp
    bay .283, 25-32 hr, 95- 115 rbi, .375+ obp
    youk .307, 20-30 hr, 90-120 rbi, .380+ obp
    drew .287, 20-30 hr, 90-110 rbi, .380+ obp (if healthy)
    lowell .292, 17-28 hr, 88-105 rbi, .370+ obp
    pedroia .330-.340, 15-22 hr, 80-100 rbi, around a .365-.375 obp 20-30 steals
    ellsbury .285-.310, 8-15 hr, 50-70 rbi, obp of .350+, 40-70 steals

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Who hits more HRs?

Troll... do your homework, before you slam someone's character.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Who hits more HRs?

[Quote]Batting order 1) Ellsbury - lethal speed, highly disruptive. He clearly needs to improve his OBP. The key is to hit the ball on the ground. 2) Pedroia - no need to explain 3) Youk - he is our best combo of avg and power. That is who should hit in the third slot. 4) Papi - run producer, maintains R-L-R 5) Bay - power and run production 6) Drew when playing, Lowell when Drew is out. maintains L-R. If healthy, both are .285, 25, 85 producres. 7) Lowell 8) Lowrie 9) Catcher.[/Quote]

I think if Lugo is the SS he hits 9 and catcher hits 8. Francona loves putting speed in the 9 hole. I agree w/ the rest although Bay seemed to K a lot, which might not make him the best protection for Papi. A healthy Drew might make the most sense but Drew is seldom healthy and then you lose the R-L-R factor.

I think Papi leads the team in HR w/ 31.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Who hits more HRs?

[Quote]I'll go with Bay as well Moon! I do hope Papi beats him out with about 35-40 bashing the ball like the Papi of old![/Quote]

You got that line from Major League 2 right? Hahaha, anyways, I dont think Ortiz will stay healthy enough so I think it will be between Bay and Youk with Bay eventually winning, but if Ortiz is healthy, he wins hands down