1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Who will Detroit pick #1?

If Detroit is smart (chuckle, chuckle) it will trade down and stockpile picks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krb1981. Show krb1981's posts

maybe Crabtree? just kidding, I think Brown is top 10 pick but i see Smith as the safest bet. Stafford is good but he would be walking into a minefield in Det. they need a veteran while they rebuild... maybe Collins or trade for Cassel?

What do you think the Pats are going to do?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I think the Lions will draft the grea Leon number 1 overall! what you guys didnt hear? Leon has told us all that he was the best Center in D1 college football history and that he won back to back to back Heismen Trophys so clearly he is going to be the number 1 overall pick

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I agree with Mike, but since that never occurs, one of the left tackles, whoever is the best after the combine and the Rams will take the 2nd best one

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Nobody wants to trade into number one. Maybe number three might to jump two,but nothing that could be considered "stockpiling."

If they are smart the invest in the best offensive lineman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Schwartz is a Defensive guy, so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGUc3UL64f0

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz9. Show jdcfreshkickz9's posts

The Lions will probally go with Andre Smith and I agree that there really isn't a top choice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The Lions should sign some stiff to be QB (Boller or Losman are FAs) and take Andre Smith or whoever projects to be the best LT. This is the rebuilding task of a lifetime (which coincidentally is how long it will take). And, as usual, you build from the line out. I mentioned that the Lions could take a QB and the 2nd round, but they might as well wait for a better draft class in '10; using some dude like Losman....I have seen the future and it is Trent Edwards.....well in Buffalo anyway...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

If I am them I take offensive and defensive linemen top to bottom.

Detroit needs to build a core of good players.They keep wasting picks on receivers and running backs, when they are really losing because they cannot win the line of scrimmage.

It has and always will all start there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I agree there isn't a concensus number one selection. There almost never is.

It depends on what shape the team drafting is in. Detroit is as bad as it gets. If I were their FO I would trade away some fo the youngish talented skill players and stock up a ton of draft picks too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I don't think the talent is there at QB. It's going to be one of the OTs, Smith or Monroe to fill a need. Curry might be the surprise.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

- z

If you're sensible you rebuild the trenches but I don't know if the new GM is. We'll have to wait and see what happens draft day. They could pick up Peria Jerry with their 2nd pick in the first round. That would start them off with an OT and DT right off the bat! Maybe a Max Unger with the 2nd round pick. Then go Evander Hood, DT with the 3rd round pick. If things fall their way it could be real sweet for them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

I dont think detroit wil be able to trade down, because of the rookie salary issue. With thier draft they have so many holes to fill, they should focus on o-line or d-line. If they take a qb, I'll think they will regret it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScottJ123. Show ScottJ123's posts

With The First Pick in the 09 Draft Detroit will select D line men or O line men they may slide down . This would be smart but what team wants the number 1 pick.
    I would say go line and be safe but Detroit who knows what a mess.

Scott J

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gixxerjeff. Show gixxerjeff's posts

I say why not keep the streak going. Draft a Wide Reciever!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah, they could pick a wideout too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

[Quote]If I am them I take offensive and defensive linemen top to bottom.

Detroit needs to build a core of good players.They keep wasting picks on receivers and running backs, when they are really losing because they cannot win the line of scrimmage.

It has and always will all start there.[/Quote]

You and I agree on this one ZB.They traded Rogers and their O line is porous. Who do think they draft with their other 1st (Dallas) and high 2nd ? I could see Duke Robinson, Peria Jerry or Raji if they are available in 1st. Tyson Jackson in the 2nd. Drafting a QB when you have porous O Line is always a bad idea. Sign Boller or Losman and draft a QB next year. Ofcourse they could take Crabtree 1st overall......LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

"Ofcourse they could take Crabtree 1st overall......LOL"

Crabtree at 1, Harvin at 20, and best available WR in the second.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScottJ123. Show ScottJ123's posts

Well If they pick a running back or wide receiver we Know who is picking first in 2010 LOL

Scott J

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Who the hell cares who Detroit picks. The only thing I care about Detroit is getting them off my TV on Thanksgiving. Time for that stupid tradition to end!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

Didn'y you hear, they are trading their pick for Cassel. LMAO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LenDaleUSC06. Show LenDaleUSC06's posts

[Quote]With The First Pick in the 09 Draft Detroit will select D line men or O line men they may slide down . This would be smart but what team wants the number 1 pick.

Scott J[/Quote]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LenDaleUSC06. Show LenDaleUSC06's posts

[Quote]With The First Pick in the 09 Draft Detroit will select D line men or O line men they may slide down . This would be smart but what team wants the number 1 pick.

Scott J[/Quote]