What's your favorite independent coffee shop?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostoninan4. Show bostoninan4's posts

Re: What's your favorite independent coffee shop?

PS Gourmet in Southie....amazing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from richard2will. Show richard2will's posts

It perplexes me that neither Jaho (South End; Salem) nor Thinking Cup (Tremont Street) is included in the list.  Shame on the Globe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from richard2will. Show richard2will's posts

Clear Conscience: decent coffee; rude service.  That is all.

In Response to Re: What's your favorite independent coffee shop?:
    [QUOTE]Clear Conscious Cafe on Mass Ave in Cambridge's Central Square!  I love that they are socially responsible.  They used green building materials.  They serve fair trade products.  They have recycling.  Their baked goods are great and I love the chai lattes.  Nice place to go sit and read/study. 
    Posted by emattie[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kflat. Show kflat's posts

[QUOTE]My favorite place is Cafe Verde. It's in Lawrence, MA and is very new. Here's a link: http://www.mycafeverde.com/ Everything is great (they have food too), but they are magicians with making Latte's!  Well worth the trip into Lawrence. The atmosphere is great as well. Highly recommend!
    Posted by paul1316[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kflat. Show kflat's posts

[QUOTE]My favorite place is Cafe Verde. It's in Lawrence, MA and is very new. Here's a link: http://www.mycafeverde.com/ Everything is great (they have food too), but they are magicians with making Latte's!  Well worth the trip into Lawrence. The atmosphere is great as well. Highly recommend!
    Posted by paul1316[/QUOTE]

Sadly, Cafe Verde closed down on 4/15/12.  It was a phenomenal place.