Best Buffalo wings in New England?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TM-BC-98. Show TM-BC-98's posts

AMEN.....BW3 in MA opening day is February 16 in Hadley, MA. 12 stores scheduled to open between now and next 7 years in MA and northern connecticut.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeb81. Show joeb81's posts

Patrick's Restaurant & Pub - Gilford, NH - By far the best we've had. Try them and see!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeb81. Show joeb81's posts

Ellacoya Barn and Grill in Gilford, NH - These are very good, but they're a 2'nd to Patrick's Restaurant and Pub. We've also had Sunset's - good, but Patrick's and Ellacoya's are better!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ace1957. Show ace1957's posts

Wendells in Norton MA is the absolute best for wings.
    fuhgeddaboudit.
    The sauce is flavorful, not just heat, the consistency of the skin is crisp, the meat delectable.
    They are deep fried perfectly at the right temperature. Come in wooden bowls that you shake the sauce into, the only way to do it.
    The fries are a necessity, along with a pitcher of beer.

It's pretty damn near gastronomic heaven!
    I like it, and my momma like it!

ace57

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamfir. Show zamfir's posts

[Quote]Bidwell Tavern in Coventry CT. Well worth the trip.[/Quote]

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! I was scrolling through replies to see if anyone would mention the Bidwell. Well done, Sluggosan-1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildog916. Show devildog916's posts

Try Game On! Really! Their Buffalo Wings are quite surprisingly good!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunosanmartino. Show brunosanmartino's posts

wendells is the greatest. their wings are so hot they have 1 flavor they do not list. it is that hot!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LJM396. Show LJM396's posts

Does anyone know of a good wing place in the manchester or Nashua area?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VinnieJohnson. Show VinnieJohnson's posts

DJ's in Hyannis have the best wings by far

Buffs=very good/excellent
    Wendell's Pub=very good
    Wing It=edible
    Hooters=crime against humanity

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_25188. Show user_25188's posts

Globe, You got this one right from the start.

This looks like a high school chearleader contest and all the mom's are cheering for their kids team to win.

Buff's -- hands down is the best I have had in this state. Everyone else are good - but who remembers the second place finisher of 4 super bowls ago?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrsinger. Show mrsinger's posts

The Border Cafe

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaineLou33. Show MaineLou33's posts

No contest here people...WING IT in Allston! Great Lost Bear in Portland, ME is good too but Wing It simply has no peer. They don't even sell beer (BYOB if you want) and they still do a ton of business. Go BU!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wipperwill. Show wipperwill's posts

If you haven't ried Paddy's in West Newton, you can't really make a final decision. You don't need to go far for great wings. But then again, the lines are always long and I almost don't want to say here for fear of adding to the lines. But they do have the best wings East of the Mississippi

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flats76. Show flats76's posts

The 99 has amazing wings.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnm1128. Show johnm1128's posts

Buff's living off their name, how can you get true cooked to order wings in 5 mins ? Pre cooked that's how.

WENDELL's takes it seriously, they have slipped a bit (too much press, too busy) but still the best I know of, the wooden bowls make the place. Classic flip at the last minute, well worth the drive.

RIP big john, you were quite the contender (tom's busy bee) back in the day,

I ski in VT and waterbury wings is a great take.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pkusmc. Show pkusmc's posts

Harry's in Westboro has the best wings near Worcester. And no one mentioned Hooters? Their menu is questionable, but their wings are great.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zitface. Show zitface's posts

I'd love to know the opinion of BDC's resident Buffalonian Bob K

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOO241090. Show BOO241090's posts

Coop De Ville in Oak Bluffs, MA (on Martha's Vineyard) definitely has some of the best wings in New England. If you are ever on the island, check it out!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melsau2006. Show Melsau2006's posts

I second Sparky's in Haverhill. Great wings, great selection of sauces. I drive 40 minutes to get a fix of their wings!
    They also offer burger, sandwiches, and salads if you're into that!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GannoTheWingPig. Show GannoTheWingPig's posts

There are only 2 things I like better than buffalo wings: catching a back door cover on the NFL and drinking Bud Heavies at 'The Drop'. The best place for Wings is Wendels in Norton. I always get 50 wings as hot as they come. I also get an order of fries and an order of mozzerella sticks with 2 sides of buffalo sauce and dip them in it instead of ketchup. Nothing better than that. GAHT IT. Softball season starts in 3 months. Get ready for my meatball pitch! Its devastating...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from satchel1. Show satchel1's posts

Try Conley's in Watertown,MA. They have them 5 different flavors. Buffalo, Teriyaki, Barbecue and Honey Mustard, Peppercorn Parmesan. Get them well done, they finish then in the oven and that really bakes the flavor in.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FicMan. Show FicMan's posts

[Quote]Great choice on Buffs. There is nothing better. Hands down the best! Although where is Wing It (Allston)?, they used to be pretty good.[/Quote]

Buff's stinks. Period. You must be from Massachusetts if you think Buff's is legitimate. Better off getting frozen Perdue wings from Stop and Shop. If you haven't lived in Western New York you wouldn't understand.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billyjorobidoux. Show billyjorobidoux's posts

packards in northampton.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimwillis. Show jimwillis's posts

Hve to agree with Wendall's being on the list but my wife likes the local Little Anthony's in Bar Harbor, ME

25. This post has been removed.