Longest cruisers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dugiehowsa. Show dugiehowsa's posts

Re: Longest cruisers?

Probably not the longest, but Snowdance @ Mount Snow has to be one of the widest cruisers in New England.  The first time I skied it, coming out of the narrow upper part of the trail and coming over the crest , I just couldn't believe the vast expanse of the trail that opened up before me.

Risky Business is a great advanced cruiser @ Sunday River, but Lollapalooza is also good for those looking for a great, long beginner cruiser.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bk1019. Show bk1019's posts

In Response to Re: Longest cruisers?:
    [QUOTE]Everyone always forgets Saddleback! Grey Ghost is one of the best cruisers in New England. It is long and steep but always well groomed so a nice cruiser. The pitch is closer to Sugarloaf's Narrow Gauge than Tote Road.
    Posted by reservitz[/QUOTE]

Agree on Grey Ghost.  It would be more fun with a quad bringing you to the top, but then it probably would be crowded, and Sluice at Sugarloaf is fantastic in the morning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from peterhaff. Show peterhaff's posts

As the knees start to go, I find a run on the Polecat at Wildcat is a great cruiser. On a sunny day looking out at Mt. Washington and Tucks.  Nothing better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duh. Show Duh's posts

Upper Mountain Road at Okemo.