At Large Race

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

At Large Race

Just wondering what your thoughts are on who's going to take it... do you think the primary was a sure sign as to who it will be?  Lucey, Spadafora & the chicken pot pie guy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: At Large Race

Yes those three.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfd237. Show mfd237's posts

Which is unfortunate

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Oh yeah lets put Simmonelli in there.
    Gladys and
    Buckley.

That will be sOOOOO much better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfd237. Show mfd237's posts

Buckley I believe Pats ran for Ward councilor and is out....And no I didn't say I rather have Gladys and Simonelli though not too enthused to see these incumbents re-elected.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

My mistake. Im thinking of McCarthy. Sorry

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Chicken. Pot. Pie Guy? LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Hellgirl,  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApmvDU5RmyY

Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from monkey45. Show monkey45's posts

If you do not like any candidate leave the ballot blank, maybe just maybe, with enough blank ballots the city will take the hint.   But get out and vote, they are counting on apathy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from excalguy. Show excalguy's posts

I've submitted a letter to the editor concerning David D'Arcangelo and his committing both a criminal and civil offense, perjury and defamation of character, one year ago this month to all three Malden newspapers. Hopefully they'll have the guts to publish it. The voters have to be made aware as to who Mr. D'Arcangelo really is and I can best describe him as a proven liar and a bigot and he used the services of a thug, a retired member of the Massachusetts State Police to carry out an unjust personal vendetta against me. If you'd like to see the letter, please contact me at bgreenspan02148@yahoo.com and I'll gladly forward it to you. Due to space limitations I had to go easy on the punk.

I respectfully request that you reject - and do not elect - David D'Arcangelo.

I was subjected to nine months of harassment and threats,including physical violence, for refusing to endorse him. I've known him since February 2000 through the Malden Republican City Committee. I served as his Vice-Chairman so I know what I'm talking about. It was because of him that I ended nearly a decade of service to the M.R.C.C. as a member and officer.

We, the people of Malden, deserve better than to have someone like him collect a paycheck from the taxpayers when he abused the taxpayers by tying up valuable time in court for a false charge.

Barry Greenspan
    Former Chairman,
    Malden Republican City Commitee