CHRISTENSON FOR MAYOR!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

CHRISTENSON FOR MAYOR!

Just thought I would start a new thread with a positive headline. :) 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Re: CHRISTENSON FOR MAYOR!

Cool  GO GARY!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KaysieMae. Show KaysieMae's posts

I'll just post my positive thought for my special candidate here on  your discussion board:

A VOTE FOR DEBORAH FALLON
    IS A VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

GO DEB!

Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

This is totally stupid discussion because both Candidates will not
    Discuss the issues and not one Person will challenge them on what they will do to improve the city.
    I have challenge them and still they avoid how they might fix this City and what measures they will take to change it policies.
    Waiting to see who will hire a Professional Grant Writer so that this
    City can apply for Federal/State Grants and Funding to fix our city
    as of today this city does not have a Professional Grant Writer.
    We are losing millions of dollars because of this. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Well there goes a positive thread!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Driver 54 - because the City is hurting for money, you know because the City cannot afford an office, a phone or a boat for the HarborMaster, you should volunteer to be an unpaid intern Grant Writer. You seem to have a lot of knowledge about the Federal Grants and a lot of time on your hands. Maybe you could find a grant to fund a Grant Writer position. This could maybe lead to a paid position with the City for you, then you would have easy access to the Mayor and City Council.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

greysquirrel-----I will help in anyway possible but it seems that the city council who has a full time clerk could do the same job. It seems
    if the residents do not have access to them the city is okay and there are no problems that exist. Other cities around us have Grant
    Writers (full & parttime) and it seems they are getting the money that is available to them and all the cities that apply. Ask your Councilor how much Stimulus Money that this city received than compare it to other cities around us. In Medford and Everett
    alone they are getting sidewalks and streets repaired every week with grants and federal funds but Malden Zero. Today I found out at   having breakfast in Somerville that the city was awarded 3.7
    million dollars to reconstruct Pearl and Cross Sts. When the last
    time Ferry Street, Henry St. Essex Sts were repaved or sidewalks
    repaired /> I know I asked for areas on Henry st, Mills St, ferry St
    to be repaired through my councilor and councilors at large but it is
    as deplorable as it was 2 years ago why? I keep hearing no Money well where did all the Chapter 90 funds go that were awarded
    to city to fix it streets and sidewalks Oh special Projects.

Again this City Council is corrupt as ever and it will not Change.. Maybe we will have a higher turnout than the Primary!
    this will happen because all the but kissers will be voting hoping for
    jobs in the new administration.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenaction. Show maldenaction's posts

Does anybody know how the Malden high ice hockey team is looking this year ? What was their record last year and do they have a shot at the GBL this year?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfd237. Show mfd237's posts

Action The good news is MHS hockey is expected to go UNDEFEATED this year....unfortunately....the bad news is they are also expected to go WINLESS as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenaction. Show maldenaction's posts

I dont get it 237?  Do you have a scouting report?  Where are the home games played now?  Mucca still coaching ?

/