Fallon for Mayor Hosts Another Successful Event

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Fallon for Mayor Hosts Another Successful Event

What was planned as a small gathering of supporters this past Monday at the Pasta Market turned out to be yet another overflowing event.

Fallon for Mayor supporters turned out a standing room only crowd at the Pasta Market on Monday evening.  The crowd spilled out on to the patio as they listened to the  positive message of change.  The crowd listened as she delivered her message about returning Malden to the people.

The Fallon for Mayor momentum continues to grow.

Fallon's message is resonating with longtiime and new residents.

Fallon supporters believe in standing up against adversity.  Fallon and her supporters have fortitude.  That was proven once again on Monday evening with the overwhelming support she continues to gather throughout the community.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Fallon for Mayor Hosts Another Successful Event

Fallon supporters also like to tear down Christenson signs.
    Great huh? I know it is just a small pocket of people. But reguardless she goes to the state house with the same people that did this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Pats

Plain and simple, that's an outright lie. 

FYI-Fallon signs have been torn down as well.  Could it be the signs are being destroyed by people who could care less about politics and simply like to destroy things? That's not an outrageous activity in Malden.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

It is not a lie. He was seen by many people doing it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Gee, and I thought you were gonna blame me! LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Pasta Market what do they fit fifty people? Come on.  Was Driver there.  Pats do you have pictures of the Driver there with Deb?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Ok Pats, nice try to divert from this forum. n

FALLON's EVENT ON MONDAY EVENING WAS A GREAT SUCCESS AND THE MOMENTUM AROUND HER CANDIDACY CONTINUES TO GROW!

FALLON FOR MALDEN'S NEXT MAYOR!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Actually Last

Driver is a CHRISTENSON supporter remember?  He's all your's Last. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Lol, Annie...I love sitting on the fence....100 flips of the coin today and...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Extra Extra Driver just seen going into the Redevelopment Authority with Deb to get them to turnover the $3 million dollar lead abatement grant to the Fire Department.  Driver called the gov and the President to make this happen and says its just a mix-up on this lead issue.  He's making the calls and after lunch with Deb it'll all be settled.  Driver for Vice Mayor.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Lastmaldenite: Wrong again, mudslinger! Driver isn't with Deb. He's with you and your gang. You forget, the ff's have a $2.2mil grant the city won't accept all of! I bet they accept all of this grant. Funny how that works. Now that your friend the MVCrazySchizoparent has told us the plan for Gary & Co. is to regionalize and dismantle the FD in Malden, it makes sense they don't want to strengthen our FD. No wonder they keep turning back grants for the FD! Is this the change Gary is talking about? NO THANK YOU!!! I like my FD closeby.

DEB FALLON FOR MAYOR!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

AnnieOMalden & LastMaldfenite --- Both of you are wrong
    Annie--I am not in any camp or back any candidate as of today,
    I back Deborah support the firefighters and Police trying to find
    Funds to make our Public Safety uo to National Standards. We
    Should never have a Fire Truck Down for 6 Weeks this Administration and 10 Councilors have neglected their Jobs to
    Protect us ---Deb Fallon see what is wrong in  Public Safety.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

So there you go.  My eyes weren't decieving me the Driver is with Deb Fallon and it must have been them going into the Redevelopment Authority.  Driver how'd you get them to pony up the money?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Driver  "I back Deborah"  that pretty much sums it up don't you think.  That was you comin out of Pasta Market with her too wasn't it.  I hear you will be the Deputy Mayor in charge of Public Safety with Deb.  How much you getting for that job.  More than the Harbor Masta gets thats for sure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

No Annie it wasnt you taking down signs. I think you have more respect then that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Wow. Thanks for the props! I do have more respect than that. Just remember what someone already posted: after the election, those people who may not agree with your candidate are still our neighbors and friends. We will have to come together as a city and support the Mayor. Let's not do something we will regret after the election. Or before.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Right so I think those ones on broadway should respect the others signs a bit more.