Fallon Out Does Christenson in Tonights Debate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Fallon Out Does Christenson in Tonights Debate

Deborah Fallon showed us she is the candidate who is ready to serve Malden as the next Mayor.

Her poise and confidence dominated the debate tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Fallon Out Does Christenson in Tonights Debate

Incorruptibility---where was the Debate------and who asked the questions----will the debate have a write up in the Malden evening
    News soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

She admitted she voted for the city budgets in Finance Committee each year and then when the camera's were on she voted against them at the full council meeting on TV.  She never explained why she did that.  So what was that all about?  Having it both ways it looks like. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

MVC

FALLON clearly OUTPERFORMED her opponent. 

Fallon is clearly MALDEN'S best choice for our next MAYOR.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Where was there a debate???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maa6334. Show maa6334's posts

Incorrupt.... you are exactly right, She outperformed as in put on a show. There was no debate, it was a he said/she said whine fest, and I was more than a little embarrassed for both of them. Deb had a very catty retort for everything Gary said, and Gary "You Know" looked "You Know" like "You Know" a deer "You Know"  in headlights "You Know" . Not to mention the former mayor really should stick to sitting at a bar, he reminded me of the Dustin Hoffman character Mumbles from the movie, Dick Tracy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Anyone know when the re-run is I missed it last night.  Woud definitely like to see it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Maa lol. Mumbles...like Menino. It was not a real debate. It was a show put on my the Malden High Drama Club.

In my opinion, no one won. Both failed to capture the attention of the crowd. I felt no electric. It would have been better if the "Rent is to Damn High" was up with them. Gloves and all.