Malden tumblr Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

Re: Malden tumblr Blog

then cast your vote when the time comes...you should put your efforts into helping your candidate , not bad mouthing the others with "things you can't talk about"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

ask me a question then.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

6 boxes up i believe i did.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

I like GC
    I dont like DF

Got more questions for me Maam?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

i think it's a little more than "like".....no sir i do not, none pressing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChristianChrysos. Show ChristianChrysos's posts

In Response to Re: Malden tumblr Blog:
    [QUOTE]The site shows Fallons people are immature.
    Posted by WalkDontTrip[/QUOTE]

why do you think that it is a Fallon supporter?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Its obvious. They dont talk bad about Deb. They just echo words of Deb. Like every Fallon "People".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

well I have now had a stumble on tumble and found it to be hilarious,. but then the closer to reality (Like the Daily Show, please don't send one their reporters to do a a report on the fashion center know as Malden Square) the funnier things are and this blog pretty much sums up the state of Malden Square and politics and hits the head on the nail.

Chicken Broccoli and Ziti food assosication, to funny, sad but true, but alos wicked funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Good job on mentioning Fallons name ONCE on that site. WOW you guys tricked me!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

First time I have seen this guy has talent it is funny. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

What ever happened to this

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Annie has other things to do now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

I would love to know what Spadafora did to tick this guy off! Very funny stuff.

www.maldenlove.tumblr.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikexcore. Show mikexcore's posts

can someone ask me why the restaraunt association had to donate for the blog?

Tumblr is a free service, someone got greedy. welcome to malden.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Mikexcore, you do realize it's a joke right?