What does Malden need more of?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from piper6908. Show piper6908's posts

What does Malden need more of?

What is this city in most need of?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

Re: What does Malden need more of?

more people who care about the future of malden........please. do not insert political views here....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

goingdown, I totaly agree with that!! People need to unite and work together for a brighter future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

once the mayor gets elected , i wonder if the naysayers will continue to whine, or will they join the good fight to get malden back on track?...if they continue to whine, then maldens best interests are really not their concern......whoever may win!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

I voted for more Political Hacks. Because if it was not for them, alot of you people would have nothing to do. And I want everyone to get involved at some level of the game. lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Walk.... you kill me. I read your posts and I die laughing... DAILY.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

goindown, once again I have to agree with you. Once we have a new mayor we all will have to work together to get things accomplished, no matter who wins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VoteForMe-----Why can we not start now by asking for change at tomorrow night meeting by showing up in numbers.
    start a petition for more open meetings where the public can speak out--have one every week in a different ward at 7 pm make them accessible for the citizens of Malden. Ward 7 has not had a public meeting since god knows when--where is the councilor for ward
    seven.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Move City Hall, knock down the building, open up Pleasant Street, invest in the downtown with shops, botiques, cafe's. Downtown was packed on Friday night....great to see the city so alive.. at least at one end of Pleasant St. Would love a movie theater too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Not Deb Fallon.

Bottom line Deb Fallon has done nothing positive as a City Councilor she has just found pockets of angry people and incited them to try to stoke her candidacy for Mayor which began the day she got elected for At Large.  Not one solution to anything.  Lots of waste in her wake though. Gary on the other hand a leader who gets things done not looking to divide people.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawthorne3. Show hawthorne3's posts

I agree with you Maldengal...

we also need LESS section 8 vouchers in our city.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

MaldenGal and Goindownswinging: AMEN.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantkickmeout. Show cantkickmeout's posts

Lastmaldenite,

I'm pretty sure your political views were asked to stay out of this post. 

Once the new mayor is elected, obviously howard checked out years ago, whether it be gary or deb, there will need to be a sweep of city hall.  To fix this city, you have to start from the top and work your way down

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

I feel City Hall can stay in its place. Just take down the wall and set it up so people can walk into the down town area. But better shops will need to be set up. Some places that are open later then 5pm. And fix up the plaza area. Thats a pretty spot if they just fixed it up a bit better.

I think you can do alot with down town. I am seeing more foot traffic in the area now that the weather is getting better. Why not have a shop with everything Malden? We do have alot of history. Malden hats, shirts, post cards (You laugh but its true). Bring Malden pride back.

This city was once a part of Melrose and Indians ruled the land. Not many people know that. Education is a great thing. Some famous people came out of Malden. And in this store you can find info on great groups and activities in the city. Set it up near city hall. All the money goes to the city. Give it a shot, many other cities do it. Id love a "M" hat. But I cannot get one unless I join the baseball team. Im far to old for that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

an enama

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

seriuosly though, more cops and and a more diverse business environment downtown, but that seems to be what everyone wants downtown.  So why cant the city do something about it? If I see one more bargain, dollar, 99 cents, bizarr I am abondaning all hope for the square.

Just did some remodeling in the house, now its time for some interior design stuff, furniture, art etc, guess wherer I wont be shopping for that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Urgh. I echo the sentiment: If I see one more "international" store that specializes in overseas phone cards; One more dollar store; One more insurance company...I'm giving up all hope.

I wish Malden Arts had the kind of influence here that I see Somerville Arts has in Somerville. :(

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Hellgirl, I think its getting there! The Arts are becoming more prominent in Malden. The new units over at the old convent, and there is more going in downtown! Window Arts Malden is active, and the painting of the new mural on RT 60. KB Studios is great she is located inside Irving St. Studios. Little by little.... but I DO know what you mean about Somerville....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

city hall should be moved, open up the area, it will have better flow...but then the "t" station is right there..so maybe having city hall as a buffer would be better....not societies best hanging out at the "t"....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew25. Show andrew25's posts

Malden needs a couple more loud mouthed, know-it-all, whining, cry babies...we definitely don't have enough of those around here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

andrew, LOLOLOL!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Holy Moly!!  What if andrew is right?  And we do need to vote more of them unto the city council?
    Surprised

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from devilindisguise770. Show devilindisguise770's posts

Hey LastMaldenite:

Fallon has done something very important for this community. 

She has given citizens a voice.  Citizens who were regularly ignored and not included in the decisions of city government.

Fallon has forced you and the council to be transparent and to be more accountable for your actions.

Fallon has shed light on the ongoing corrupt and indecent process of our current administration.

Fallon has shown Malden that it is ok to stand up to bully politicians.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew25. Show andrew25's posts

Your name should be Turtleindisguise!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Do you have to pat yourself on the back cause no one else will do it devil?