What does Malden need more of?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Re: What does Malden need more of?

Intelligent bloggers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fugghedaboutit. Show fugghedaboutit's posts

In Response to Re: What does Malden need more of?:
    [QUOTE]I agree with you Maldengal... we also need LESS section 8 vouchers in our city.
    Posted by hawthorne3[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

New bloggers who are not just anti this and anti that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikexcore. Show mikexcore's posts

i would like more money in my pocket.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

People who take the time to really understand what is happening instead of reading these blogs and believing a fraction of what is on here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fugghedaboutit. Show fugghedaboutit's posts

In Response to What does Malden need more of?:
    [QUOTE]What is this city in most need of?
    Posted by piper6908[/QUOTE]

I can tell you what it needs less of - junkbox cars that sound like jet engines in close quarters ruining the quiet of what was once a decent neighborhood disrespecting everyone who can hear it - 

Guess who would drive such a junkmobile?! well, it's not Batman I can tell you that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Bloggers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fugghedaboutit. Show fugghedaboutit's posts

In Response to Re: What does Malden need more of?:
    [QUOTE]Urgh. I echo the sentiment: If I see one more "international" store that specializes in overseas phone cards; One more dollar store; One more insurance company...I'm giving up all hope. I wish Malden Arts had the kind of influence here that I see Somerville Arts has in Somerville. :(
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]
    Malden IS trying to promote the arts, and in 10 or 20 years may accomplish their goals based on the lower rental market here, however Somerville attracts a better element, inviting a more upscale environment. Malden attracts people who drive junk cars that sound like jet engines

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldenlady. Show Maldenlady's posts

Ah, hellgirl, I feel your pain!!

We've got some very talented artists/musicians in Malden, and i'd love to see Malden offer some sort of "home" to them, and even the artists in the surrounding community.

Melrose has cultural events and art shows, but as far as I know, no actual center or place...I suspect the same is true of Revere and Everett...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Parks with turf put on them so there will be less upkeep.