Globe's New Feature

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abalive. Show abalive's posts

Globe's New Feature

I am so pleased to have this site available. Go Boston Globe!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IJA. Show IJA's posts

Re: Globe's New Feature

I agree with the poster above -- I like this new feature.

Now, please add an RSS feed for the main page -- at least for the news section, so I can catch in with my "reader".

(I noticed an RSS feed for the discussions, but not on the main page.)

I've also requested a "blog" section, so that local readers can get to know Peabody bloggers. I'll be first (althought my blog is really specialized, relating to ophthalmolgy and drugs and devices for treating age-related macular degeneration). The link to my main blog -- Irv Arons' Journal is: http://irvaronsjournal.blogspot.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCJoeAllenBlack. Show BDCJoeAllenBlack's posts

Dear Irv:
       Thanks for your feedback! We are really working hard on making sure we keep improving the sites and give good information to people about where they live.
       We really should add the RSS link off the main sites, have more of a blog directory. I'll make sure to bring those up the heads of the Your Town team next time we meet. In the mean time, here's the link to the Peabody RSS http://feeds.boston.com/boston/yourtown/peabody/rss

Thank you again!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IJA. Show IJA's posts

Joe,

As it turns out, I've been in touch with Bella Traveglini about this and she pointed out to me that there is an RSS feed for the Peabody Local home page in the url line of my browser.

I just added the feed to both my Google and Yahoo readers a few minutes ago. Speak to Bella about publicising how others can get it too.

Best wishes,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsparadise. Show itsparadise's posts

I love the Peabody page but is it possible that the page can be kept current? The same photo has been on the page for over a week now. Mix it up please. Thanks.