Night out in Somerville

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCJoeAllenBlack. Show BDCJoeAllenBlack's posts

Night out in Somerville

People here keep raving about Davis Square and Porter Square and other awesome places in Somerville. All this leads me to the question: What are the top places for a night out in Somerville? What are the must-dos for the city -- from bars to restaurants to galleries to theaters to whatever is awesome?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CKOKeefe. Show CKOKeefe's posts

Re: Night out in Somerville

Hi!

Trivia night at Olde Magoun's Saloon is always a great time! It's on Tuesdays at 8pm, but get there early for a table!
    Olde Magoun's Saloon
    518 Medford Street
    Somerville, MA 02142
    Phone: 617.776.2600
    http://www.magounssaloon.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCJoeAllenBlack. Show BDCJoeAllenBlack's posts

@CKOKeefe: I'll have to check it out sometime! I was just in Davis Square last weekend. I really need to get back there again soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox197785. Show redsox197785's posts

Highland Kitchen is the best restaurant in town.  Awesome food, great drinks and a cool place to hang out. 
    I love movies at the Somerville theatre too.  Cheaper than the big places and they serve beer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCJoeAllenBlack. Show BDCJoeAllenBlack's posts

Highland Kitchen? I hadn't heard that one yet. I'll have to check it out. What do you recommend getting there to eat?