Kitchen fire in Lawrence sends three people to hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation
Three people were taken to the hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation following a fire in Lawrence this morning, Lawrence Firefighter Mark Verville said.
Firefighters responded to the kitchen fire at 393 Lowell St. at 9:17 a.m. and managed to knock it down by 9:45 a.m.
No further information was immediately available.Lauren Dezenski can be reached at email@example.com
On the beat
Columnist Adrian Walker says UMass Dartmouth is shaken after revelations that one of the Marathon bomb suspects was a student there. Read more