Think you’re a pro at quizzes? Try these
This story is from BostonGlobe.com, the only place for complete digital access to the Globe.
Try your hand at these questions:
1. Pablo Picasso’s paintings focused on breaking things down and what?
2. Driving at a speed of 50 miles per hour, how long would it take to drive 270 miles?
3. Who did James Carville call “Judas” during the 2008 presidential election?
4. How far away is Proxima Centauri?
5. In 1762, Catherine the Great became czar of what country?
6. Entomophobia is the fear of what?
Source: WGBH High School Quiz Show